shape
carat
color
clarity

hate my ring:(

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

lizz

Brilliant_Rock
1.gif
Ooh, excellent. I like how you are handling things, Orange. You are very diplomatic. I personally don''t think it would be weird to wear a solitaire on the right hand and your e-ring on your left, but it''s up to you. You have said you don''t particularly like princess cuts, so would you even like a ring made with it for a RHR? What about the pendant idea, as others have suggested? Maybe you could wear that in the ER? Or would that diamond always remind you of your FMIL, who gave you that after you specified a round, and would you feel resentful when looking at it?

portoar

Brilliant_Rock
Orange, so glad you spoke up and got a resolution on this issue. I would hold off on setting the princess -- just replace the er with the RB, and keep the princess sitting in a safe deposit box for awhile. That will "separate" it in space and time from your ER. Then, a while down the road when all the ruckus has died down, then go pick out a setting for a pendant or RHR for the princess. I think that would put the princess and the MIL in their proper place. . .

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
Congrats orange!!!
36.gif
36.gif

Daniela

Brilliant_Rock
Orange, MIL''s can be difficult (speaking from experience). Stand your ground and always help the fiance see it through your eyes. Things work out much better when you''re a united front.

Congratulations not only on your engagement, but also on achieving diplomacy!

hlmr

Ideal_Rock
That''s great news orange!!!

Heather

blodthecat

Brilliant_Rock
You really did well sorting it out.

I think it would be great to set the princess diamond in a necklace! I think Mara suggested it.

Blod
35.gif

mara54

Shiny_Rock
Good for you, Orange. I think a pendant would be a great idea!! Whatever you decide I am glad you are getting what you wanted.
35.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results