shape
carat
color
clarity

Glowy makeup?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Has anyone found a great face powder/highlighter that makes skin look glowy without having sparkles or frost? I''m thinking of trying Guerlain''s Meteorites, but they''re $48, so I''m hoping there''s something more reasonable.

butterfly 17

Ideal_Rock
I haven''t actually tried it out myself, but doesn''t Revlon make a glowy type of powder makeup.
I know what you mean about spending that much on makeup. The good thing is that if it doesn''t work out, most department stores will allow you to return the items.
2.gif

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
MC, how funny that I was actually thinking of trying Guerlain''s Meteorites too! I was going to buy it from Sephora since I need to exchange some primer I purchased from them (which by the way cost $40 and came in a itty bitty tube
6.gif
). I like how Sephora lets you exhcange or return any product up to 60 days, even if its been opened and tested
2.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/27/2006 3:02:45 PM
Author: Rascal49
MC, how funny that I was actually thinking of trying Guerlain''s Meteorites too! I was going to buy it from Sephora since I need to exchange some primer I purchased from them (which by the way cost $40 and came in a itty bitty tube
6.gif
). I like how Sephora lets you exhcange or return any product up to 60 days, even if its been opened and tested
2.gif
I didn''t know that about Sephora, good to know. Thanks Rascal!!!
1.gif

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
I really like Smashbox''s SoftLights in the color "shimmer." It gives my face a luminous glow without glitter or being overdone. Everyone comments that my skin looks so luminous...and that''s my secret. It''s $26 at Sephora.

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/27/2006 4:43:22 PM
Author: FireGoddess
I really like Smashbox''s SoftLights in the color ''shimmer.'' It gives my face a luminous glow without glitter or being overdone. Everyone comments that my skin looks so luminous...and that''s my secret. It''s $26 at Sephora.
Thanks, Rascal and FireGoddess. . .I''m heading to Sephora on Wednesday and will test both out. I bought a couple other highlighters recently on eBay so I can''t return them. Both look super glittery on me and I feel ridiculous wearing sparkles on my cheeks now that I''m in my 30s!
2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results