shape
carat
color
clarity

Well I have no picture but

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Opallover

Rough_Rock
My ring was made from my grandmother''s wedding ring and engagement band. We designed our own ring, using some of my own gold, and the diamonds were all channel set. My ring actually looks like an eye with an eyebrow arched over it. A lot of sentimental value in that ring since my grandmother passed away 18 years ago. When I get a picture, I will post.

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
Okay, this is SHOW me the ring. NOT TELL us about the ring.
9.gif
Aw, you Rookies. Shay37 sighs and shakes head sadly. Have you seen the recent threads with no pics or no pics for days. We circle like man-eating sharks chanting: PICS, PICS, PICS.

but seriously though. Welcome to PS. Post pics when you get them, and it''s great that your ring has such sentimental value.

shay

Opallover

Rough_Rock
I promise that I will try to post a picture tomarrow. It may not be the greatest picture, but I will post one!! LOL

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
That's blasphemy around here. You come back with a picture missy.
11.gif
3.gif

njc

Brilliant_Rock
Welcome to PS and dont let the sharks scare you...
9.gif

I cant wait for pics! I also used diamonds from my grandmothers engagement ring for my wedding band, so i know how sentimental it is!
5.gif

XChick03

Brilliant_Rock
Sounds wonderful, I''m glad you got a ring with so much sentimental meaning to you. I can''t wait to see pics. Congrats!
36.gif

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
looking forward to the pics. it sounds lovely
1.gif

kittycatsmac

Shiny_Rock
I can't wait to see pics. I hope it doesn't take you long because the sharks will attack... tehe ha ha
emotion-5.gif
! But its only because their addicted and they half to have at least a look at two new diamonds a day as doctor's orders....
face20.gif
35.gif

P.S. But their all really sweethearts!!!!
emlove.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
My post really was tongue in cheek. I apologize. I think your ring sounds beautiful andI can''t wait to see it.
1.gif
PS, I am a huge fan of opals too.

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/16/2006 2:23:56 PM
Author: kittycatsmac
emotion-5.gif
! But its only because their addicted and they half to have at least a look at two new diamonds a day as doctor''s orders....
face20.gif
35.gif

Nope, has to be at least 4
41.gif
31.gif
Look forward to the pics Opal
35.gif

kittycatsmac

Shiny_Rock
Lorelei your so funny !!!!
face20.gif
!!!!
face20.gif
!!!!
face20.gif
!!!! Tehe ha ha !!!
35.gif

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am an eccentric Brit that''s for sure
9.gif
16.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results