shape
carat
color
clarity

throne science

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

moon river

Brilliant_Rock

ONLY YOU could find something like that!!!

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
LOL. I was lost as soon as variables were introduced, but I stuck with it long enough to scroll down to the end to discover females have been right all along! Thanks for the funny, Storm!

moon river

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/10/2006 10:43:33 PM
Author: monarch64
LOL. I was lost as soon as variables were introduced, but I stuck with it long enough to scroll down to the end to discover females have been right all along! Thanks for the funny, Storm!
I''m SURE that was his intention
27.gif

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
the proper position is both lids down, looking into an open toilet all the time is gross!
I posted it cuz I thought it was funny.

moon river

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/10/2006 11:02:06 PM
Author: strmrdr
the proper position is both lids down, looking into an open toilet all the time is gross!
A man who will put BOTH lids down, WOW what a rarity you are. We ladies do well to get our men to just put one down.
9.gif

But seriously, I like them both down. Don''t want to see it unless I have to.

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Agreed, Moon River...but I draw the line at the fuzzy toilet seat covers, etc. That''s just asking for unseen drizzle.
face21.gif

moon river

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/10/2006 11:10:58 PM
Author: monarch64

Date: 2/10/2006 11:07:44 PM
Author: Matata
http://www.southernangel.com/ggertie/tp.html
11.gif

LMAO, Matata, thank you for another reminder of why I moved away from my redneck hometown!
emembarrassed.gif
Do you want to know the truly sad part....? This woman lives 2 counties away from me!!!!I recognize the hat from the ramp festival
32.gif
I wish I could move away
14.gif

Oh the shame

moon river

Brilliant_Rock
For the record, in this um,er,uh....young lady''s defense, a ''ramp tramp'' is not at all what it seems.
A ramp is a plant kind of like a wild onion that is indeginous to the south. The yearly ''ramp tramp'' is celebtated by ''tramping''(hiking) up a mountain to pick the ramps and then ''tramping'' back down the mountain. The festival features, among the charming souviners such as this lovely hat, a ''ramp recipe'' judging contest. People compete for the most delicious and unusual ''ramp recipe''.
The area becomes the smelliest place in the world at this time due to the pungent oder the ramp puts out. Kind of a cross between an onion and garlic with a little skunk thrown in for good measure.

Please, somebody, put me in the ''Hillbilly Relocation Program'' fast.

My how I have veered off subject.
20.gif

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Well Hell, Moonriver, all we ever had was the Dogwood Festival and the Persimmon Festival (during which I gave myself a concussion due to running in deck shoes with leather laces in 2nd grade). LOL, the podunk things the "townspeople" came up with to "celebrate" our uh, being a small town or whatever... hilarious. I know nothing at all about ramp or ramp tramps...we had something growing in our southern IN red clay backyard that we called wild onions, though. Never threw a festival for it!
15.gif

My little town''s claim to fame was limestone. Many of the statues and monuments you can see today in Washington D.C. are made of Indiana limestone, specifically "Oolitic" limestone...the town is named "Oolitic" after the oolite organisms that made up the stone itself. I believe it''s classified as a sedentary rock, as some of you may recall from Earth Science classes in jr. high or high school.

Okie, dokie then...small town history is done for me for the night! Can''t say I''m not proud of my "spectacular" hometown, then again, can''t say I am. Obviously I was motivated to get the heck out of Dodge and onto bigger and (I think) better things up here in Chicago!

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/10/2006 11:04:14 PM
Author: moon river

Date: 2/10/2006 11:02:06 PM
Author: strmrdr
A man who will put BOTH lids down, WOW what a rarity you are. We ladies do well to get our men to just put one down.
9.gif

But seriously, I like them both down. Don''t want to see it unless I have to.
I actually am married to a man who puts both lids down. He has done this since before we met. I am a lucky girl.
9.gif

shay

websailor

Brilliant_Rock
Strmrdr amd Matata,

LOL! Thanks, those are both classics!

We have actually solved this non-optimized issue........................

Separate bathrooms!

moon river

Brilliant_Rock
Monarch, we have a dogwood festival too in a town 2 counties the other direction. As a matter of fact my mother who is an artist, did a showing of dogwood paintings a couple of years.
Our town doesn''t have anything. Just ''small town music festival'' or ''small town country christmas'' stuff like that. Up in the mountains in our county(I live in the valley) They have the ''Autumn Gold Festival'' each fall.
I still don''t understand celebrating an onion.
38.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results