shape
carat
color
clarity

Searching for a shamrock pendant

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Layne

Shiny_Rock
I''m hoping to find a shamrock/clover pendant made with white gold and a green stone in the middle- or maybe mulitiple green stones incorporated in the design.
I don''t really care what the stone is- tsavorite, peridot, tourmaline, etc.

If you have seen anything like this please let me know- I want it by May, as a gift to myself to symbolize my first son.

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am not promising you will find the pendant here, but if you like shamrocks you may want to take a look at this site. They do have some shamrock jewelry and a lot of other, beautiful, shamrock items. I will keep an eye out for white gold shamrock pendants with green stones in the meantime!

Cashs of Ireland

Deb
34.gif

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Well...I have found some white gold shamrocks that are beautiful. Some have no stones; some have diamonds. There are lovely designs out there, though! None of these has a green stone, however.

I have found many sterling silver shamrocks.

I have found at least one yellow gold shamrock with an emerald.

I have found green crystals and green enamel adorning white shamrocks.

I have even found a real four leaf clover pressed into a box one wears around her neck.

So far no white gold shamrock with real stones that are a real green, however.

This is becoming a quest!!!

Deb
34.gif

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Got one! This clover appears to be made of white gold and to be set with real emeralds!

Clover

Deborah
34.gif

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This clover pendant set with sapphires appears to be a stock item for GM Pollack and Sons. (The company even offers a matching ring and matching earrings with sapphires.) Given that it is a stock item, I wonder if they could just take the necklace and set it with emeralds rather than sapphires for you without any need for custom work. If you like this, of course!)

Deb
34.gif

GMPollackPendant.jpg

Kismet

Ideal_Rock
It''s not white gold, but it is rather pretty. shamrock

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I tend to like vintage clover pins, for the naturalistic enamel work... like this. I was looking for one without any additional decor than the leaf with a stone in the middle - the type is relatively often found, but this time, I ran out of Google luck.

I would think one can turn up if desired.

open culet

Rough_Rock
I like Ana''s idea of a vintage piece. It will be harder to find, but the workmanship will be the best. I have seen very old ( 100 years) pieces with gold shamrocks that have all the details carved into the gold.

Congratulations and good luck finding the right piece.

Layne

Shiny_Rock
I''m getting some really good ideas...I may have to let go of the green, I was wanting it because May=Emerald, you know?

I did find this today and I like it:
http://www.irishop.com/irishop/sol-s44041.html

but I''m hoping for a 4 leafer.

I guess I will keep looking!

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/7/2006 9:31:00 PM
Author: Layne
I did find this today and I like it:

http://www.irishop.com/irishop/sol-s44041.html

Layne,

This pendant is one I saw during my voyages. It is also one I liked very, very much. I didn''t set up links to this and a couple of others I liked since it (they) had no green in it (them)!

Deborah
34.gif

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is a picture of the pendant.

WhiteGoldShamrock.jpg

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
you could always go custom and get exactly what you want.
2.gif

best of luck to you!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results