shape
carat
color
clarity

Tiffany Bezel Lucida

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

stix

Rough_Rock
I just purchased the lucida bezel for my soon to be fiance. I''ve never really seen anything like it. It looks a little retro, but modern at the same time... defintely not your typical e-ring, which is why I like it.

Anyone else seen this, have one, or care to comment? I don''t have my camera handy, so the sites pics will have to do for now.

Lucida Bezel

http://www.tiffany.com/images/diamond/zoom/engagement_lucida_bezel1.jpg

Patty

Ideal_Rock
engagement_lucida_bezel2.jpg

engagement_lucida_bezel1.jpg

I may have seen a picture of this before. It's beautiful! I just adore that setting...both the top view and the side view are stunning!

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
I think it''s stunning. Very dramatic & modern & cool - wearable, bold, yet clean.

It takes vision to pick something like that out for someone else. If you have a sense of it being "her" then 99% she''ll probably LOVE it.

p.s. -- I''ll warn you in advance that is very different from the bling usually shopped for around here: where the tastes have been running super, super thin & diamond encrusted lately.

stix

Rough_Rock
Thanks for the kind words. I think your point about the trends is exactly why I picked it... the Jersey girls tend to cling to keeping with the Joneses. I wanted her to stand apart but have something she could wear every day.

She likes chunky, but the Etoile is too modern IMO. I think she''ll really like it. She''s the kind of girl who would marry me without a ring, so she''ll love anything I give her.
Wish me luck!

SoonIHope

Ideal_Rock
I think it''s BEAUTIFUL and I''m sure she''ll love it! I especially adore the side view!
30.gif
Also you sound so sweet talking about why you chose it; it sounds like it''s the perfect choice for her, and I love hearing when guys put this much thought into choosing their rings!!
9.gif

When are you planning to propose? I''m sure everyone would love to hear your proposal plan if you feel like sharing...
2.gif

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love it, too, but I''m a huge fan of bezels! I think it''s a stunning ring, and the profile is lovely.

Congrats!

firebirdgold

Ideal_Rock
It''s lovely! I''m a huge fan of both bezels and trellis mountings. This is the best of both worlds. Do you mind my asking how big it is? I was wondering what it would look like with a smaller diamond than the one it the tiffany picture. Although I''m probably happier off not knowing
2.gif
as it''s not exactly in our budget.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I think it''s beautiful, she will love it!!!
30.gif

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~It''s stunning!!! I love the clean, sleek lines of the setting too...she will love it!!
30.gif

rainbowtrout

Ideal_Rock
I''m loving that side view...personally I am a huge fan of the thicker, bezel set stuff but it looks like crap on my hand. I''m sure she''ll love it!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is very unique and beautiful - what size stone did you get?

stix

Rough_Rock
I was looking at a .99 and a 1.01, and ended up with the .99 because it had better color. Not sure on the proposal plans just yet... getting the ring took enough will!

icekid

Ideal_Rock
I think it''s a fantastic ring! I am sure she will love it
1.gif

Rebemdee

Shiny_Rock
Gorgeous! I''m partial to bezels and a strong sleek platinum band...it''s lovely.

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
Wow, she is going to love it!

Good luck with the proposal!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
I LOVE IT!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
Very modern and sleek. Love the clean lines. Good luck with the proposal!

Morticia

Brilliant_Rock
That''s a gorgeous ring! Report back! We want to see hand pics!
35.gif

Garysax

Shiny_Rock
That is a great setting. The best bezel style I''ve personally seen.

diamondsrock

Brilliant_Rock
that is absolutely beautiful. I like bezels and they are great for every day wear. She won''t have to worry about prongs coming loose. Congrats!

crafftygrrl

Shiny_Rock
WOW!!!!

That is so gorgeous, simple, practical and wearable. In addition, many different wedding bands will look fabulous with it.

Your (soon to be) fiance should LOVE IT, LOVE IT, LOVE IT!!!!!!!

singer

Brilliant_Rock
Wow!!!!!!! I absolutely love it!
30.gif
I love how it is so sleek and clean. If I had to do it all over again, I would seriously consider something like that! Love it!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

fountainfairfax

Brilliant_Rock
The lucida bezel is one of my all time favorite rings! Matatora and BuenaGirl were with me when I tried it on at T & co and the smile didn''t leave my face for an hour (even if the saleswoman was less-than-nice.)

I can''t wait to see photos once yours arrives and the handshots after you pop the question. Good luck and great choice!

tawn

Brilliant_Rock
It''s gorgeous...another #1 fan of the bezel here! She''s going to love it! Good job!

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
The Lucida is a stunner...so simple and clean and lovely!
18.gif
It is even better in person.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love that it''s unique and stands apart and is very striking and modern.

I have a diamond eternity ring set which is so ''all the rage'' and maybe becuase I had mine long before anyone else, I''m kind of bored with it...it''s so mainstream now esp on PS where every other ring looks the same...just a different size center. I have been craving simplicity, so I think that this is perfection!

Congrats!

ello

Brilliant_Rock
Wow - that''s stunning!
9.gif

LadyluvsLuxury

Brilliant_Rock
Oh that is a stunner! Congratulations!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results