shape
carat
color
clarity

Finally Engaged in Uruguay

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/25/2006 11:51:22 PM
Author: sarita

My ring size is 3.5 - it fits comfortably but is harder to go over the knuckle.

That''s why it looks so huge! Wow, I thought I had small fingers. I know there are a handful on here with even smaller ring size than yours but it still surprises me. I love your ring. Very elegant. I love ECs (obviously)
2.gif
I think that band will look great. I love the modern look. My e-ring alone is a little more than 6mm wide so my set will be between 8-9mm
6.gif
that is a scary thought since I have small hands. Anyways I think the 4mm with a 3-4mm new setting will still be a comfortable size for you.

sarita

Brilliant_Rock
It''s funny because when I look at the handshots I think it looks smaller!I think I am getting a little shrinkage already. :X
But sometimes when wearing it and forgetting I have it on I catch a glimpse from the side it looks big again.
40.gif
I think that because it''s an EC (less sparkle) and warmer color make it pop a little less - I never wanted a RB for my e-ring but the bling is like no other.

what band are you getting w/ your e-ring? Is yours one that has a matching one or no?

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
I totally agree! Sometimes I look at my hand and think "ehh...its nice but I could go bigger" but everytime I sneak a peek (when I am brushing my teeth, putting on make-up ex..) in the mirror it ALWAYS surprises me and looks huge! So funny. My setting does not come with a matching band. I am not sure which direction I am going to go. I have a wedding band thread somewhere on here. I probably will get a 2-3mm princess cut channel set with milgraining to mirror the center portion of my setting. I think that will look best. I do reserve the right to change my mind however
2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results