shape
carat
color
clarity

Sharing my sparklies.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Xing

Rough_Rock
Date: 1/24/2006 8:12:10 AM
Author: autumngems
Baglady,

I am thinking of an emerald cut band like yours, mine would be about 4.5ct. Does the thickness bother you between your fingers? I haven''t found one around here to try on yet and I want to be sure before I purchase.
autumngems,

I really enjoy wearing my band, I wear it almost daily, more so than my wedding band/ring. I got used to it right away, most of the time I don''t even realize it that I have it on. I have two little ones so I''m constantly on the go, doing housework (cook, laundry, etc.), it has never got in my way. There is a gap between my little finger and the ring finger, but minor details...
If you do decide to get one, be sure to get it in open/basket setting. Mine was made with the wall setting at first and I hated it. It just didn''t look as pretty. Also, I wish I had it made bigger (finger size) to fit on my right hand ring finger instead. That way, I can wear my wedding ring at the same time if I wanted to, oh well. Anyway, I hope this helps. Hope you get yours soon and post pictures!!

Xing

Rough_Rock
Date: 1/24/2006 10:40:20 AM
Author: diamondseeker2006
WOW is about all I can think of to say! I looked at the magnificent emeralds, too! I was thinking that royalty usually has that kind of jewelry. I think you should be a ''princess'' instead of a ''baglady''!
face23.gif
What a nice thing to say, thank you. Most of time I think I am a baglady. I have to little boys who are always full of energy. My 18 months old is down to only one nap now
39.gif
. I am always in my jeans and a big bag (not diaper bag though
38.gif
). I don''t get to wear my jewelry as often as I like, but that doesn''t stop me from collecting them!! Sometimes I try them on at night when my kids are asleep, is that pathetic???

princessv

Brilliant_Rock
Wow!! I love your fabulous collection!! I had to drop on in on your new emerald ring to drool too!
36.gif
30.gif

CdnBlingGal

Brilliant_Rock
Holy Smokes, beautiful collection of blings.
36.gif

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
BL
WOW!!! beautiful collection.
30.gif
10.gif

autumngems

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Baglady,

THis is the one I hope to get. It is open basket and I love it.

Uemerald.jpg

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
WOW!! How did I miss this thread!

I absolutely love the EC eternity band
30.gif
30.gif

Xing

Rough_Rock
Date: 1/26/2006 8:13:09 AM
Author: autumngems
Baglady,

THis is the one I hope to get. It is open basket and I love it.
wow, that is beautiful. i hope you''ll get it soon. i can''t wait to see it on your fingers!!
3.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results