shape
carat
color
clarity

Anyone have rings like these?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I really like the 2nd one, but like the others said, I''d go with your gut. You often end up coming back to your original love anyway! I prefer the 2nd one for it''s little added ''bling''.

RaeAnn

Rough_Rock
I love this thread! I''ve been gone from PS for a long time, but I had to post to this one because I have a set that is pave and milgrained. And this is a crummy huge picture, but...

100_0879.jpg

I like the first ring too, I like that it''s more subtle, some people don''t realize that mine are covered with diamonds until they get up close to it, but boy do they sparkle! (I know, not apparent here!) And if I''m wearing sweatpants, odds are I''m just wearing the wedding band by itself. Word of warning, though, the milgraining can be irritating sometimes when my fingers are puffy and rubbing on the sides of the ring (it''s only halfway down, not an eternity).

I''ve only had the e-ring for a couple of years, but so far so good on the pave. I''ve heard bad things about it, but I was really pleased with the workmanship on these rings and am not worried about losing stones at all. Besides, the set is insured against loss or damage. I also don''t wear my rings for everything, I do take them off when I''m working with my hands, cooking, or doing anything where they might get exceedingly dirty, scratched, or otherwise damaged.

Good luck choosing!

Judie

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results