shape
carat
color
clarity

It''s about time I said hi :D

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Another...

5stoneAndi2.jpg

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Last one
19.gif

5stoneAndi3.jpg

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
Thank you, that''s very helpful!
5.gif

widget

Ideal_Rock
Hi, Andrea....fancy meeting you here!
2.gif

Is there any chance of you sharing your proposal story over here? It''s so great...definitely one of my all-time favorites!

Welcome!
widget

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ooooooooo, I love the scroll work on the side of your 5 stone. It''s gorgeous!!
emlove.gif

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi widget, thanks for the idea and for the warm welcome! I''d love to!

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks Catmom!
28.gif

researcher

Ideal_Rock
Welcome to PS!
35.gif

What a collection!
30.gif
I''m 29 and don''t have NEARLY that much diamond jewelry. I''d better get on the ball!
31.gif

sarita

Brilliant_Rock
Welcome DanDi! I was synicgrrl at DT if you remember me (I was kind of leaving around when you started posting, though, I think). I second Widget - you must post your proposal story here, it is quite a special one.

Get ready for the rocks over here - I think PS has an even heavier dose of the eye-candy, if that''s possible.

Garysax

Shiny_Rock
Date: 1/13/2006 7:53:13 PM
Author: sarita
Get ready for the rocks over here - I think PS has an even heavier dose of the eye-candy, if that''s possible.

Oh yeah. That''s definitely true.

Love that bangle, BTW.

Leila

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations DanDiAnDi!! Wow, for a 23 year old you already have quite a collection! Lucky girl.
2.gif
Your engagement ring looks beautiful, and the diamonds look even bigger that what you said they are. What ring size do you wear? I also adore the 5 stone band. The filigree work on it is very pretty. Is it going to be your wedding band?

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ahhh, Sarita, I do remember you!! I didn''t cotton on until you told me, and I just saw your engagement thread... I never saw a photo of you before now, you are just gorgeous!! And congratulations, beautiful ring! I''m really starting to notice and love emerald cuts of late... now that I have my RB Ering of course
20.gif

Thanks Garysax! I love it too
31.gif

Thankyou Leila! I wear a size J 1/2 on my left ring finger, that''s about a 5 I think?? The five-stone band is just a RHR, I wear on my right hand middle finger, but my wedding bands are pictured on the first page of this thread, I''ve got one for each side. Greedy, greedy moi
18.gif

flower12

Brilliant_Rock
Welcome to PS!
1.gif

wow you have lot of collection and 23?! wow
36.gif

how lucky you !

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results