shape
carat
color
clarity

Fancy yellow oval Beaudry ring

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Your ring is AMAZING! Really stunning!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
What incredible color and intricate design - gorgeous!!! Great anniversary gift!!!

Art Nouveau

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you everbody for your kind words and good wishes. The ring is for a big anniversary (beyond 25th), actually in two years. I got my gift early because I was able to convince my husband that in two years, the price of a ring like this would have gone up beyond our budget. Actually I have been looking for a fancy yellow ring for a couple of years. I have seen seen a lot of rings, but I had trouble finding one that I like at an affordable price. The majority of the fancy yellows are radiants, but I don''t want another radiant since I already have one. After seeing all the Leon Mege eye candy on this forum, I was considering finding a center stone and have Leon make a setting for me. However, I did not want to deal with the stress of waiting weeks for the ring and not knowing exactly how it is going to turn out. When I saw this Beaudry fancy yellow oval, it seemed perfect and exactly what I wanted. It was shown to me among a tray of at least 20 rings, some with much bigger center stones. But somehow, this oval stood out and appealed to me the most. It took months, but I was finally able to convince my husband to buy the ring. The ring feels perfect on my right hand and I can''t be happier.

AN

diamondlil

Ideal_Rock
I''m speechless. It''s a truly breathtaking piece.
30.gif
Wear it in good health, and happy anniversary a little early.
9.gif

widget

Ideal_Rock
23.gif
OH MY GOSH!!!!!!!!!
23.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

AN: I''m in Florida for the hollidays, but had to come out of lurking mode to tell you that that ring is STUPENDOUS!!! I love every thing about it....especially the oval shape of the diamond, and are those heart prongs??

Just doesn''t get bett!
36.gif
Congrats!

widget

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow - what a ring! Best wishes to you!

appletini

Ideal_Rock
Its gorgeous!!!

crafftygrrl

Shiny_Rock
AN,

You are a very lucky girl. My DH won''t let me wear the presents that I choose prior to b-days, anniversary, chanukah, etc. If it was me, the ring would be in a safety deposit box for 2 years.

My Chanukah present, 7.64 Sapphire and 1.87 diamond and platinum ring has been patiently waiting for me since the first week of November. The wait has been KILLING me. However, I visit it every day and sneak it on for a few minutes. But I can''t go out of the house with it on.
38.gif

Just to reiterate, your ring is soooo magnificent.

Art Nouveau

Brilliant_Rock
Craftygrrl,

Thank you for your nice comments. I am glad in my house, there is no such rule as waiting to wear presents bought early. I would go nuts is I have if my oval yellow ring has to sit in the bank safe deposit box for two years before I can wear it.

AN

Art Nouveau

Brilliant_Rock
Widget,

The prongs are typical Beaudry. They do look "heart-shaped", but I don''t know if there is a specific name for this type of prongs. I saw this ring 4 months ago on a visit to Beaudry and since then, I couldn''t get it out of my head. I think you know what I mean, probably just like what the big opal pendant did to you. I had to jump through hoops and deal with some unexpected complications to get this ring. We ended up spending a bit more than originally budgeted, but it''s worth it. I could have saved some money if I bought my own diamond (probably a bit bigger) and have some generic setting made, but it may not turn out as well and I may not like it as much as I like this ring.

AN

squarediamondlove

Shiny_Rock
ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL!!!!!
18.gif
18.gif
18.gif
18.gif
18.gif
18.gif
18.gif
18.gif
18.gif
18.gif

I guess marriage does have its pay backs!
11.gif
31.gif
31.gif
11.gif

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Oh my! That ring is a stunner!!!! Congrats on being married for 23 years, and for convincing hubby to loet you have your 25th present two years early!!! What a lovely ring!
36.gif

Ann

Brilliant_Rock
A beautiful piece of art. Beaudry does incredible work. I have lusted after his work for years. And yes, you were wise to purchase it early. His prices have gone up a lot. I found one of his rings I thought was "the one". But I waited, and just 1 yr. later the price had jumped so much I was shocked.
Congratulations on your anny. ( My 29th is Jan. 7.)

Stunning ring, love it.

Art Nouveau

Brilliant_Rock
Ann,

I consider Beaudry rings works of art too, but they do come with a premium. I have followed your quest for a perfect rectangular cushion. I hope you find your dream ring soon. It''s not going to get cheaper.

An

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
This is one amazing Ring. Wow
You''ve got quite the collection.
I love this one too.

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Ann

Brilliant_Rock
AN,

Do you know the L to W on your center stone?

The porportions of the stone are lovely. ( I''m sorta checking out ovals these days)

So, so pretty.

Art Nouveau

Brilliant_Rock
Ann,

I did a calculation from the measurements in the cert and the length to width ration is 1.40. It didn''t occur to me to do this calculation before. The proportions look good to me.

AN

icekid

Ideal_Rock
AN- You have the most exquisite collection I have seen- and this ring is a stunning addition! Absolutely love it... congrats on your anniversary (and convincing your hubby to buy NOW
9.gif
)

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
Your ring is just stunning.
10.gif
It is so beautiful that I am drooling all over my keyboard. Happy anniversary.

shay

BrightSpot

Ideal_Rock
Your ring is absolutely spectacular!
30.gif
Congrats on your anniversary!

CoutureFemme

Shiny_Rock
HOW did I miss this? Absolutely jaw-droppingly beautiful! Dream-worthy!

z78gml

Shiny_Rock
Wowza!!!! How on earth did I miss this post. Happy anniversary!
30.gif
30.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results