shape
carat
color
clarity

I Was Naughty Yesterday and Bought Something Nice

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

crafftygrrl

Shiny_Rock
I was at the Elizabeth Locke trunk show at Neiman Marcus and could not resist this toggle bracelet with semi-precious stones. I am addicted to her jewelry because it is so wearable everyday. It has 2 cabochon moonstones, 1 citrine, 1 pink tourmaline, 1 peridot and 1 blue tourmaline. I love it. The color of her 19K gold goes really well with my skin tone.

ELockeMultiBrac1.jpg

momothree

Shiny_Rock
Gorgeous!!! I had never heard of Elizabeth Locke until I saw you post some of her stuff on some other thread (I can''t remember which); she makes some beautiful, beautiful jewelry. Enjoy!

widget

Ideal_Rock
Author: momothree
Gorgeous!!! I had never heard of Elizabeth Locke until I saw you post some of her stuff on some other thread (I can''t remember which); she makes some beautiful, beautiful jewelry.
What she said!
1.gif

That bracelet is GORGEOUS!!!
30.gif

widget

Ann

Brilliant_Rock
OMG!!

I love her work. I have been lusting after her YG link bracelet at Neimans for quite some time. It is around $6500.00 I think, but I will get it, after I get some more sparklies.

Beautiful piece.

crafftygrrl

Shiny_Rock
Ann,

I don''t know if I am being a bad influence, but...

There''s a nice Locke bracelet on eBay. That''s how I purchased my first piece of Locke jewelry. I tried it on at Neiman''s (to be sure I liked the style, fit, etc.) Then I bid on the it and won.

Here''s the link.

http://cgi.ebay.com/LN-Elizabeth-Locke-Jewels-Hammered-Link-Bracelet_W0QQitemZ5062792045QQcategoryZ92720QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

It has not met the reserve yet. Her work is nice because of the finish too. As you wear her jewelry, the natural patina of use enhances the finish.

crafftygrrl

Shiny_Rock
One last thing.
If any of you PSers happen to be in the N. Virginia Hunt Country, Elizabeth Locke has a shop called The Other Elizabeth in Boyce, VA (near Middleburg and Winchester). The shop is decorated as an Italian pallazzo. It''s both a hoot and gorgeous. She also devotes a section of her shop to the "Contessa''s Collection." This holds older pieces that have been marked down 1/2 off. I have purchased some rings and a necklace this way.

Ann

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 12/9/2005 1:01:34 PM
Author: crafftygrrl
Ann,

I don''t know if I am being a bad influence, but...

There''s a nice Locke bracelet on eBay. That''s how I purchased my first piece of Locke jewelry. I tried it on at Neiman''s (to be sure I liked the style, fit, etc.) Then I bid on the it and won.

Here''s the link.

http://cgi.ebay.com/LN-Elizabeth-Locke-Jewels-Hammered-Link-Bracelet_W0QQitemZ5062792045QQcategoryZ92720QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

It has not met the reserve yet. Her work is nice because of the finish too. As you wear her jewelry, the natural patina of use enhances the finish.
Yep, that is the one!! Hmmm, let me think about it...

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
now that''s a bracelet! congratulations!

peace, movie zombie

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations for the find... and thanks foer mentioning the designer''s name!
1.gif

This is one reason why: another estate

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is a truly incredible piece! I absolutely love it! The gold is the rich, mellow hue that I, personally, have come to prize above anything else! (The stones and the design aren''t too shabby, either!)

A big thumbs up!!!

Deb

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Yummy!
18.gif

DiaDiva

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Claudia...that is a fabulous bracelet and it looks gorgeous on you! Great buy....

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh Claudia,
That bracelet is to die for. I love her pieces, it looks great on you. Enjoy!!!
30.gif
30.gif
36.gif

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
ana, you are a very very bad woman!!!! after all that citrine talk in the other thread you didn''t post this picture there as well?! that is one gorgeous carved citrine piece!

peace, movie zombie

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results