shape
carat
color
clarity

Focused on cut

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Brighter_Suns

Rough_Rock
I really would love to hear an experianced aficionada''s feelings........I tried to heed finding the best cut I could rather then size and was determined to stay away from even an eye clean SI1. I know I paid more for the cut but I expected that, teh question I guess is did I pay too much?

0.87 carat Ideal AGS0 F colour VS2 clarity, AGS cert - Price $4664US

Dimensions: 6.11mm-6.14mmx376mm Table 55.6% Pav. 61.3, 34.6 degrees crown and 40.6 degrees pavilion .4% cutlet HCA=0.8

DM15400700_RD_75_100.jpg

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
no, you did not pay too much.
1.gif

congratulations on your purchase!

Brighter_Suns

Rough_Rock
Thank you! I confess it was very exciting.......I have never made such a big ticket item purchase over the internet, it felt like a leap of faith but since coming here I know. I propose next Friday and just know she will be shocked.......We have lived together with our blended family of four kids (between 11 and 14) for six years now. I just remember last Christmas when I bought a large screen TV, her only comment had been "That doesn''t look like a diamond" :)

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
awesome! how very exciting
36.gif
she is going to be sooo very happy i''m sure.
i hope you will post again after the proposal and maybe show us some pics of the ring.
congrats again!

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
I think that sounds like a very reasonable price as well. Congratulations. She is going to be so happy. Please post pics when you get a chance, and good luck.

shay

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results