shape
carat
color
clarity

Fur Fever!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

MelissaSue

Ideal_Rock
Awww. what a cutie! I love her little face! so sweet!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ellie has the most beautiful eyes. I love the puppy kisses pic, so much fun!!!

door knob solitaire

Ideal_Rock
I am in a complete state of fur envy. She is soo precious.

Be happy with your new family.

DKS

diamondsrock

Brilliant_Rock
Enjoy your schnauzer! I have a mini schnauzer as well, she''s white and three years old. She weighs 20-21 pounds and is a good size. Also, quite the watchdog. She lets us know if there''s anyone (or any bird, or any squirrel, or any bunny) around the house! I put a bench under the window so she can look out and she''s quite entertained. They are very alert and smart and full of personality. We love schnauzers! My husband wanted to get a black one to go with our white one but I don''t think she''d like sharing our attention with another dog. She gets really jealous when my in-laws bring their dog over and we give him attention.

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh, what big sad puppie eyes to break your heart with.
She''s gonna get her way every time.

Congratulations.
She''s a reall cuttie.

njc

Brilliant_Rock
Yes, she is already becoming a great little watch dog. She has to check everyone out or at least bark at them! Last night we put on a DuraFlame log and she was barking at the fire. We kept telling her fire in the fireplace is okay, but if you see it anywhere else, bark your little head off!
9.gif

Diamondsrock - my friend that got me hooked on schnauzers has 2 and they are the best of buds. I know each dog is different though. She got the second one about a year after the first, so it may have been easier for them to get along... here is an old picture of them. General is the silver and Gunney is the black. SO CUTE! Would love to see a picture of your cutie!

general_gunney.jpg

HOUMedGal

Brilliant_Rock
OMG!! AAaaaaaaaadorable! You''re right, there are tons of new pets around here!! How much fun. :)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results