shape
carat
color
clarity

amethyst studs

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Fourth pair. (These are just a sampling. There are man more styles available at the website.)

JewelsforMe4.jpg

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
These are actually square (as opposed to rectangular). This style comes in white gold in this size and at least one smaller size. These are 5mm and cost $79.00.

Deborah

SquareEarrings.jpg

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is another square pair. I believe that these are also 5mm and that this pair costs $99.00.

Deb

AnotherSquarePair.jpg

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
WOW- thanks Deb! Those are some great choices. I actually ordered #1 so I''ll see if I like them when they come. I do love the last pair you posted so maybe those will be my back-up ones if I hate the first.

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 10/20/2005 3:43:45 PM
Author: Tacori E-ring
WOW- thanks Deb! Those are some great choices. I actually ordered #1 so I'll see if I like them when they come. I do love the last pair you posted so maybe those will be my back-up ones if I hate the first.

I will be sincerely hoping you do not hate a pair of earrings that are on their way to you! Let us know how they are when they arrive!

Best,
Deb

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/20/2005 4:29:40 PM
Author: AGBF

Date: 10/20/2005 3:43:45 PM
WOW- thanks Deb! Those are some great choices. I actually ordered #1 so I''ll see if I like them when they come. I do love the last pair you posted so maybe those will be my back-up ones if I hate the first.

I will be sincerely hoping you do not hate a pair of earrings that are on their way to you! Let us know how they are when they arrive!

Best,
Deb
tacori, they certainly are reasonable enough....perhaps you want two pair?

peace, movie zombie

glitterata

Ideal_Rock
I guess you ordered already, but Storm had a source for some wonderful-looking amethysts a while ago, with a red flash to them.

Storm, are you reading this? Could you remind us where those pretty amethysts were from, in case other folks are interested.

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
yes, please, source of pretty pretty purple with red fire! ok, calm down, calm down......i obviously like the intense look when it comes to color.

peace, movie zombie

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ok, so I just got the studs from overstock and I am kind of diappointed. One of the is set crooked. I do like the style but do I pay to fix it or just return it. I think the last princess pair that Deb posted might be better made and stronger (Deb where did you find those?) I think I should just return them....
39.gif

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 10/21/2005 4:09:56 PM
Deb where did you find those?

At "Jewels for Me". They have reasonable prices; that is why I get my daughter jewelry there. They have any stone that is a birthstone, and they make any piece of jewelry with every stone!

Here is a link:

Jewels for Me

Deb

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Deb, thank you. That is a great website, I never knew about until now.
1.gif

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/21/2005 4:22:09 PM
Author: AGBF

At ''Jewels for Me''. They have reasonable prices; that is why I get my daughter jewelry there. They have any stone that is a birthstone, and they make any piece of jewelry with every stone!

Here is a link:

Jewels for Me

Deb

Thanks Deb! Are they decent quality settings? These were $79 so I think $20 more is worth it for a stronger looking setting.

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 10/21/2005 6:47:19 PM
Thanks Deb! Are they decent quality settings? These were $79 so I think $20 more is worth it for a stronger looking setting.

I don't know. There is another square set for $79.00 on Jewels for Me that has less gold. (See the very top of this page.) I suspect the additional $20.00 is for more gold. I have never seen this style of earring, though, so I can't vouch for them.

Deb

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results