shape
carat
color
clarity

My new eternity wedding band

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Rosebud8506

Brilliant_Rock
I posted here a couple times, but I didn''t have my wedding band just yet so I wanted to show it together with my engagement ring. It was difficult to get a perfect shot of it, so I spent awhile in the backyard while the sun peaked in and out - this was the best I could come up with!

crbone.jpg

Rosebud8506

Brilliant_Rock
on my fat fingered hand!! lol - size 6

crbfour.jpg

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Fat fingers - Ha! The rings look gorgeous on your hand!

Rosebud8506

Brilliant_Rock
The wedding band by itself - 1.50 tcw SI1 G-H shared prong full eternity. Again, sun hid behind cloud, and it wasn''t as sparkly as it normally is
33.gif

crbseven.jpg

mybluedane

Rough_Rock
SOOO pretty!! Thanks for sharing!

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love your ering. The wedding band goes great with it. You do NOT have fat fingers.

How about some side shots when the sun comes back?

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
BEAUTIFUL!!! Love the ering and that wonderful matching eternity band. Just scrumptious.

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
I really LOVE it! It looks perfect on your hand & with that ROCK! Congrats!!

(Did you say where you got it? You know .. I''ll have an anniversary ... SOMEDAY)
31.gif

Rosebud8506

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks!! I just finally get to wear it, it''s been in the box a few weeks. I just got married August, 5th, so I figured I would now get around to taking some pics since we got back from Hawaii a couple days ago. We have a jeweler that is a friend of the family - both my w ring and e ring are from the same place here locally. There is a sizing bar on the e ring which I might have them size smaller, it did flop around a lot by itself before I got married. The w ring is a size 5 and 3/4 and fits perfectly, but I wasn''t sure how it would sit flush.
1.gif

I''ll see if I can take some side shots of it.

BrightSpot

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful, beautiful set!
30.gif
Congrats on your recent wedding!

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
What a gorgeous eternity band to complete your set. Your set is quite a knockout!!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Love it, what a gorgeous set you have.
30.gif

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
it''s gorgeous..I just love the bling of a shared prong set
30.gif

whatmeworry

Brilliant_Rock
Really pretty. Congrats.

ello

Brilliant_Rock
You have beautiful hands - size 6 is a lovely size! - AND the wedding band is amazing - so perfect with your ER! MORE PICS - MORE MORE MORE! What size is your large diamond again?

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations on your marriage! Your rings are just stunning!!!

Miranda

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous set. It''s so blingy and looks great on your finger!
30.gif

Rosebud8506

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you all for your lovely comments! I was not going to post this one, since it shows my un-lotioned hands -yuck!, I will try to get more.

My e ring is a 2.06 H SI2, band is the same as the w band. They took out a stone to put in the head.
emlove.gif

crbfive.jpg

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

They look wonderful together! Congrats on your marriage!

cheers--Sharon

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful!

And 6 is hardly fat.
11.gif

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~Rosebud, your ring is stunning!!! I love eternity sets like yours!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

BlueKeet

Shiny_Rock
Oh, rosebud. I''m the same size and yeah compared to the sizes I hear from most people it seems big, but I never thought I had fat fingers before I had a ring! It probably doesn''t help that my knuckles are big and I can barely get the ring on - makes the fingers seem even fatter. Take off the ring and look at how tiny the circle is where your finger goes. Aren''t you wondering how your finger could be that small? Both rings are beautiful! Congratulations newlywed.

gailrmv

Ideal_Rock
It is so pretty! I love your wedding set. The eternity bands are in great proportion to the center stone.

Rosebud8506

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/23/2006 9:26:04 PM
Author: BlueKeet
Oh, rosebud. I''m the same size and yeah compared to the sizes I hear from most people it seems big, but I never thought I had fat fingers before I had a ring! It probably doesn''t help that my knuckles are big and I can barely get the ring on - makes the fingers seem even fatter. Take off the ring and look at how tiny the circle is where your finger goes. Aren''t you wondering how your finger could be that small? Both rings are beautiful! Congratulations newlywed.
I know! I wish I had a size 4 finger! Or longer fingers... oh well, I can dream!

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
it looks lovely rosebud!!! i have a size 6 finger too..hee hee. i also dream of size 4! or even size 5!!
2.gif

Rosebud8506

Brilliant_Rock
I was able to take more, from the side. After a long spell of constant rain all week long, I was not ablet to get anything good! These are from very early this morning, so the sun might not be as strong.

CRB830one.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results