shape
carat
color
clarity

Anyone watch VH1 last night?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

stacyQ

Rough_Rock
I am dying to know what happened between Peter Brady and Adrianne Curry on "My Fair Brady". All I got to see was the previews, and it looked like the problems they were having are endemic to MANY couples I know................

Blue824

Brilliant_Rock
knowing vh1 it''ll be replayed like 20 times with in the next week, so I''m sure you''ll have a chance to catch it. check online or i find yahoo tv to be helpful, comes up with all the airtimes when you search the name of the show.

stacyQ

Rough_Rock
It comes on tomorrow at 8pm central. I checked the vH1 website. I was intrigued because it looks like Adrianne doesn''t want to move forward with her relationship until she gets a ring (translation: committment). I am having the same probs with my bf, but I am older than she is and have been indepedent for a long time before I met my bf (apparently she hasn''t). I will definitely be asking for commentary from anyone that watches this!

lilyinct

Shiny_Rock
I am addicted to Reality TV...loved the two of them on surreal life, and didn''t think their relationship was going anywhere....so I was pretty surprised to see this show emerge.

I don''t want to spoil it for you until you see it, but be sure the catch (at the end), the upcoming scenes from the season...he is all over the place with his ideas of committments, and I kind of feel sorry for the girl....maybe she should cut down on the burping! : )

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results