shape
carat
color
clarity

Cleaning CZ ring (plat. clad silver)????????

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Maxine

Brilliant_Rock
I have one of those platinum - clad silver rings w/CZ....does anyone know how to safely clean them???

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
I just use my platinum cleaner from Whiteflash.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yup, ame is right it''s fine for the platinum clad jewlery.

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
I just ordered 3 more bottles. I wish the company would put out bigger bottles. I use that stuff like crazy!

DiaDiva

Brilliant_Rock
I think diluted dishwashing liquid + soft toothbrush should work too. It''s a much cheaper option.

Maxine

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/14/2005 10:55:38 PM
Author: DiaDiva
I think diluted dishwashing liquid + soft toothbrush should work too. It''s a much cheaper option.
Thanks for the suggestions....since it''s not a "good" piece, I might try this route first....

35.gif

PhillipSchmidt

Brilliant_Rock
I suggest you have it proffessionally polished and rhodium plated before it wears too much, as silver is not that easy to plate, but the existing plating will accept the rhodium much better.

Can I assume you have rhodium plating not platinum? I have heard a lot of people say their jewellery is platinum plated, but I have never ever heard of a platinum solution on sale anywhere and I suspect that is a sales term, though I could be wrong.

Regardless, you will get better results if the plating is intact. It shouldn''t cost much.

Phillip

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results