carat
color
clarity

Kim K robbed in her Paris hotel room

Lady_Disdain

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Elliot86|1475543625|4083383 said:
I know this through osmosis. She doesn't actually bother me that much. I mean she seems fairly shallow and self absorbed but she isn't out there hurting anyone. If she wants her sex tape floating around oh well. There are worse things a person could do.

I have never kept up with the Kardashians (sorry, sorry, couldn't help myself) but I question how shallow and silly she is. I believe it is very carefully calculated, as some other "party girl" acts. She makes a lot of money from it. She managed to crash the Apple Store servers when her emojis came out, a first.

momhappy

Ideal_Rock
I can't say I was surprised to hear the news of the robbery because she has such a large presence on social media/the public eye. I am not a Kardashian fan, but she's still a human being (and a mom) and I'm sure it's scary thing for anyone to go through.

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
When I heard about this my first thought was, 'well, that is exactly why you don't travel with your expensive jewelry'. Kim K should have been on pricescope. Then she would have known better. LOL. Dumb dumb dumb.

It never occurred to me that this might be fake. I am sorry she was terrorized. I can't imagine being that scared. I wonder how much being on instagram and sharing everything, longing for the spotlight played a part in her being targeted. I would guess a great deal.

mom2dolls

Shiny_Rock
Just read that no security camera footage is available. Cameras were pointed in the wrong direction, blah blah blah!
No way this is real. That apartment/hotel would have had working security cameras.
How was she left alone in a residence with $10 million in jewelry. She appears to always have her entourage with her. Also, one bodyguard for three Kardashian/Jenner girls across the country? Right after that guy tried to kiss her booty at a premier? No way!

I think the light is dimming on her and she needed a publicity boost. Sad!

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It really was just a matter of time before something happened. They paste EVERYTHING they do on social media. I swear there isn't one brain between the group of them.

If this was a publicity stunt they should be prosecuted. It's disgusting, but so is a lot of other things they do. Who can forget the sex tape Kris made available for the family to profit from.

partgypsy

Ideal_Rock
Premium
mom2dolls|1475601986|4083560 said:
Just read that no security camera footage is available. Cameras were pointed in the wrong direction, blah blah blah!
No way this is real. That apartment/hotel would have had working security cameras.
How was she left alone in a residence with $10 million in jewelry. She appears to always have her entourage with her. Also, one bodyguard for three Kardashian/Jenner girls across the country? Right after that guy tried to kiss her booty at a premier? No way!

It could be fake or it could be real. Celebrities can do dumb things and can be out of touch with how the rest of humanity would act in the same situation. I remember one time Paris Hilton forgot to pay the bill on some storage unit, so someone purchased all the contents. In addition to losing a bunch of her personal belongings, in the storage unit was a phone with a bunch of personal information on it.

OreoRosies86

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lady_Disdain|1475585444|4083471 said:
Elliot86|1475543625|4083383 said:
I know this through osmosis. She doesn't actually bother me that much. I mean she seems fairly shallow and self absorbed but she isn't out there hurting anyone. If she wants her sex tape floating around oh well. There are worse things a person could do.

I have never kept up with the Kardashians (sorry, sorry, couldn't help myself) but I question how shallow and silly she is. I believe it is very carefully calculated, as some other "party girl" acts. She makes a lot of money from it. She managed to crash the Apple Store servers when her emojis came out, a first.

You can be shallow and self absorbed and still know how to be savvy and make money.

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
mom2dolls|1475601986|4083560 said:

Not necessarily. This place is "marketed" to be the utmost in private and secure for celebrities, and I am sure there is a criminal element that is well aware of this facility. There's no address, it's supposed to be a fortress. So if they weren't aware of it already, she was likely followed, or someone involved with the facility leaked it or set her up knowing full well she had property worth big bucks and no one with her to protect her. This was probably well planned. So, giving her the benefit of the doubt, someone knew she was there, and knew she was alone, and that her giant bodyguard had gone to guard her sisters while they were in da club and she wasn't planning to go out anymore for the night. And I am grateful her kids were not present because that could have gone horribly wrong. I don't honestly think she wanted to be robbed, I don't expect this was a fraudulent or publicity related setup. Given her high profile and that it's fashion season, a lot of celebs are there, and all the bling and high end whatnots are on full display for the shows. I don't think this is going to be the first or last incident.

They're not my favorite people, but their celebrity will bring them ridiculous amounts of attention and make them targets for this crap.

azstonie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yup, its a problem when one cannot travel and promote oneself and one's possessions without putting oneself forward to be relieved of said possessions by lesser fortunates. :lol:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results