shape
carat
color
clarity

Monday 6/20/05

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Good Morning Ladies. I hope everyone is starting of the work week on a postive note. I dragged my sorry bum out of bad this morning and went walking with Ava for an hour and half. Since I dont feel like hitting the gym just now I figure walking and exercise tapes will just have to do it. But I guess I must be wrong since the weight I lost last week came back this one.
15.gif
171.6....Oh well. I hope everyone else has more positive updates.
35.gif

ammayernyc

Brilliant_Rock
I am happy to report that I exercised this morning for the first time in probably two months!

I had a wedding yesterday and the dress I wanted to wear wouldn''t zip up (mostly because the fabric had a snag as opposed to me being too fat, but it just fueled my fury). So my bf and I discussed over dinner how I''m going to tackle my problem. He said he will try to eat at home more often, instead of going out to dinner and will make sure that I don''t drink too much, which I think is a main problem.
He also promised to be stronger when trying to kick me out of bed in the morning. He did a good job today, because I did my 30 minute interval workout and was sweating up a storm!
So, eventhough I had a huge (but relatively healthy) breakfast, I feel very good!

Let''s hope I can continue! My goal is to lose 10 lbs by the time I go to the beach in two months...

Hope you all had a good weekend!

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Rock On Amanda!
36.gif
That is awsome! One day at a time and I know you will lose that ten pounds!

appletini

Ideal_Rock
I did the elliptical for 30 minutes today!

AChiOAlumna

Brilliant_Rock
Matadora...good job on keeping up your walking regimen!!

Amanda...great goals!! Good for you for working out this morning!! Keep up that motivation!!

appletini...Good for you!! I went to Disneyland this weekend and saw a green bug with the license plate that said "appltni" on it...couldn''t be you any chance??

I went to the gym this morning and did my circuit training. I tried to do my 200 crunches, but my body was so tired from SCUBA diving yesterday that I honestly couldn''t do it! My back was killing me!
7.gif

IrishEyes

Brilliant_Rock
Well, just got back from the gym... I did my ab crunch class, lifted weights for about 20 min, than ran on the elliptical for 2.2 miles. My arms are twitching from the weigthts!!

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Hey ladies - anxiety about my mom (she had hip replacement surgery last week) has been pretty distracting the last week and I haven''t been eating as well as I should. I did get back to the gym today which felt good - I did 30 minutes on the elliptical (2.5 miles) and 30 minutes on the bike. I''m sort of dreading my WI tomorrow morning but I''ve decided that as of tomorrow I am going to officially recommit to my weight-loss plan before I fall very far off the wagon. Its been almost exactly 2 months so far and I''ve lost 15 lbs - at this rate I should hopefully be at a weight I am happy with by the end of the summer or early fall, and so I just have to keep it up! (oh right and come up with a thesis project...
3.gif
)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results