carat
color
clarity

Introducing.....

Rockinruby

Ideal_Rock
Arcadian|1458586338|4009018 said:
Adorable!!! :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

But oh my I see a sparkle in that ones eyes....lol she's going to give you guys some interesting moments!! LOL

Arcadian, you are so right! :doh: She took off during our training session tonight and returned with my nice gym shoe! Bad girl! :lol: I have a feeling she's going to be a handful so I already enrolled her in two puppy classes. :naughty:

yennyfire said:
Aww, she's precious!!

Yennyfire, thank you! We think so too! :wavey:

Kaleigh said:
Awww, what a love. Poppy is adorable. Enjoy!!! :love:

Thanks so much Kaleigh! She is a lot of fun so far! :appl:

kgizo said:
Love those floppy ears and soulful eyes. What a cutie!

kgizo, her ears are so soft and floppy. I wish everyone could meet her in person! :dance:

Yssie said:
Well hello beautiful!! ::)

She's going to have you wrapped around her paw in no time with that gaze :bigsmile:

Yssie, I confess it's already happened. She is running the house already! Poppy says hi! :wavey:

Rockinruby

Ideal_Rock
hoover|1458587586|4009028 said:
Congrats! Poppy is georgeous with her floppy ears and expressive eyes. Please post more pics

Thank you Hoover! She sure is good at getting her way with one look from those eyes! Will try to get more pics this week for sure! :wavey:

image_4326.jpg

azstonie said:
ADORBS!!!! Hi Poppy, from Finn & Maggie the Westies :wavey: :appl:

We demand more pics!!!!!! ASAP! :lol:

Azstonie, your wish is my command. :lol: I will post a couple now and hope to get some more later this week. :dance: Poppy sends slurpy kisses to Finn and Maggie! She got to play with a terrier pup for her first play date this past weekend. The puppy she played with lives with two Westies so he was a tough little guy! :Up_to_something: I love Westies! :love:

image_4327.jpg

Poppy says thank you to all her PS family for the warm welcome! :wavey:

azstonie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
GAHHHHH the freckled tummy!!! The best!!!!!!!!!!!! :appl: :appl: :appl: :love: :love: :love:

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
What a doll she is! Enjoy that adorable baby.

the_mother_thing

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Rockinruby|1458503803|4008457 said:
Poppy says thank you to everyone for her warm welcome on PS! :twirl: :wavey: :appl:

She did go after my jewelry when I first met her so I think she's a natural little PS Pup! :lol:

image_4323.jpg

OMG is she ever cute! :love: Congrats on your new bundle of adorableness! :appl:

MJ_Mac

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
azstonie|1458658231|4009386 said:
GAHHHHH the freckled tummy!!! The best!!!!!!!!!!!! :appl: :appl: :appl: :love: :love: :love:

I'm with you on that - love that freckled tummy. She is so adorable :love: . Congrats! I've been thinking of a getting another and this isn't do much for my willpower :lol: . I also have one that goes for my my bling. Anything shiny or sparkly, she's on it. True PS pup for sure.

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
SWEET PUPPY!!! :love: :love: :love: :love: :appl: :appl: :appl: :wavey: :wavey: :wavey:

JDDN

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a sweetie!!!!! I could kiss that tummy and snuggle her sweet face all day long!! :appl:

Rockinruby

Ideal_Rock

She met several new people at her first class last night and asked each of them for belly rubs! :dance: She starts with them letting her upright, but at some point has to roll over to show off her plump belly! I think I've been kissing her little tummy too much! I think she likes it! :appl:

More belly pics to follow if she will ever slow down! :doh:

Sundial said:
What a doll she is! Enjoy that adorable baby.

Thank you Sundial. :wavey: We started class with her last night and she's a lot of fun! There was a collective "...awwwwwwwww" when she came in the room! :appl:

JoCoJenn said:
OMG is she ever cute! :love: Congrats on your new bundle of adorableness! :appl:

Thank you so much! I can't wait to go shopping for her this weekend! Our new bundle of joy needs a blingy collar! :naughty:

Poodles4me said:

I'm with you on that - love that freckled tummy. She is so adorable :love: . Congrats! I've been thinking of a getting another and this isn't do much for my willpower :lol: . I also have one that goes for my my bling. Anything shiny or sparkly, she's on it. True PS pup for sure.
Thanks Poodles4me! :wavey: Your dog sounds adorable! :love: She will be practicing next week with my friend's poodle. There are only a few adult dogs I trust around her yet. I want to keep her having pawsitive experiences. My poodle friend saw Poppy and said she can't take it anymore...she's going to get a poodle pup next year! :shock: Poppy seems to be a bad influence! :lol:

msop04 said:
SWEET PUPPY!!! :love: :love: :love: :love: :appl: :appl: :appl: :wavey: :wavey: :wavey:

msop, Thank you so much! Poppy is a sweetie! :appl:

JDDN said:
What a sweetie!!!!! I could kiss that tummy and snuggle her sweet face all day long!! :appl:

JDDN, I feel the same way! :love: :love: :love: Even when she's bad I pick her up and snuggle her! So far she hasn't really been too bad yet. Mostly barks at me when I'm not dispensing her food fast enough. She is sassy during training sessions too! :shock: I think she's going to be a handful. Good thing she's so stinking cute! :lol:

Rockinruby

Ideal_Rock
A little blurry, but thought I'd post this pic I took today. I have a question....

Will she EVER grow into those ears? :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
image_4340.jpg

16ocean

Brilliant_Rock
floppy ears and a waggley tail . . . . such a cutie!
:love:

Rockinruby

Ideal_Rock
16ocean|1458791343|4010217 said:
floppy ears and a waggley tail . . . . such a cutie!
:love:

Thank you! :wavey:

Rockinruby

Ideal_Rock
Poppy is a PS pup! She immediately found the blingy section on her first shopping excursion! :dance: She got the pink & red glittery collar! DH says she will fit right in because Poppy put a nice dent on the credit card her first time out. :lol: We found out that she likes to carry things to the register herself too. :shock:

image_4346.jpg

azstonie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
THUD!

She's an outstanding shopper!!!! I bet she likes to get her goodies up to the register herself!!! Love you, Poppy!!

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Welcome, Poppy. I love you! :love:

springerspaniel

Brilliant_Rock
Oh my! That wonderful face in front of the sparkly collars! I can just imagine what she is thinking. Poppy is a darling doggie. Can't wait to see her all decked out in her collar.

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Aw, Poppy is just adorable!!! Love her! :love:

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Lordy!! Poppy is a total Pippa! :love:

cheers--Sharon

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
She is adorable.

DK :love:

Yimmers

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Nyaaaaaaaa, so cute!!!! :love:

jordyonbass

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Her ears are bigger than she is!! I'm not typically a fan of dogs but I want a pup like Poppy!!

Ittybittykittykat

Shiny_Rock
Awww Poppy is adorable! :love: Congratulations on the new addition!

Hounddog

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
She's divine...what a beauty!

Congratulations on your gorgeous new puppy, I'm sure you'll have a wonderful time with her...and her hair, muddy paws and stubborn but delightfully funny nature.

Just a thought...two is better than one :dance:

Rockinruby

Ideal_Rock
azstonie|1459126001|4011886 said:
THUD!

She's an outstanding shopper!!!! I bet she likes to get her goodies up to the register herself!!! Love you, Poppy!!

She's becoming quite a little shopper! She's been out to Home Depot & the local nursery/pet supply several times. She continues to want to carry things up to pay at the register. I want her to learn to carry things so this is great practice for now. Poppy says thank you Azstonie for all the love! :wavey:

Jimmianne said:
Welcome, Poppy. I love you! :love:

Kiss kiss from Poppy! :appl:

springerspaniel said:
Oh my! That wonderful face in front of the sparkly collars! I can just imagine what she is thinking. Poppy is a darling doggie. Can't wait to see her all decked out in her collar.

Poppy is definitely always after some bling. She almost managed to get my diamond earring off yesterday. She is attracted to bright & shiny things like all PS pups! Here she is in her blingy collar!

image_4363.jpg

Rockinruby

Ideal_Rock
junebug17|1459706508|4014932 said:
Aw, Poppy is just adorable!!! Love her! :love:

Thank you! Junebug, she is an awesome little pup! :appl:

canuk-gal said:
HI:

Lordy!! Poppy is a total Pippa! :love: cheers--Sharon

Poppy says thank you! :wavey:

dk168 said:
She is adorable.DK :love:

DK, thank you so much! PS is so cool! Everyone is so nice! Thank you for your kind words about Poppy!

Yimmers said:
Nyaaaaaaaa, so cute!!!! :love:

Awwww, thanks! She is a little cutie!

jordyonbass said:
Her ears are bigger than she is!! I'm not typically a fan of dogs but I want a pup like Poppy!!

Jordy, thank you for commenting on this thread. I'm glad to know that Poppy's ears won you over! I'm still trying to get her to hold still so I can measure her current ear wingspan! She wants no part of that and normally runs away to avoid it. :doh: My only consolation is watching her trip on those ears when she takes off! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ittybittykittykat said:
Awww Poppy is adorable! :love: Congratulations on the new addition!
Thank you! We feel fortunate to have her in our family now. She seems to be a good fit for us. :dance:

Hounddog said:
She's divine...what a beauty!

Congratulations on your gorgeous new puppy, I'm sure you'll have a wonderful time with her...and her hair, muddy paws and stubborn but delightfully funny nature.

Just a thought...two is better than one :dance:

Hounddog, your post cracked me up! I totally agree with you! More hounds = more love! :dance: Poppy is learning the ropes from our other dogs. Here she is with one of my therapy dogs. I'm hoping Poppy can be ready to take over when my other dog eventually retires.

image_4364.jpg

Rockinruby

Ideal_Rock
Not sure why the last pic was so small. Hmmm....

Here's a pic of the elusive Poppy belly! I have had a hard time getting a pic. She is hardly ever still. :lol:

image_4365.jpg

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
OMG I just wanna bite her little belly and hug and kiss her all over!!! :love: :love: :love: She is so delicious!!! :love: :love: :love:

image_4365.jpg

image_4346.jpg

image_4325.jpg

Rockinruby

Ideal_Rock
Poppy went on a play date with her two brothers. It's pretty cool. We are in touch with all the different people that got pups. All really excellent homes plus the breeder takes them back anytime for any reason throughout their lifetime. Here they are....all worn out from their big day!
image_4388.jpg

Rockinruby

Ideal_Rock
I wanted to take a minute to thank everyone for ideas of commands & classes for Poppy. She just graduated from her third obedience class and has earned some awards already. She's growing like crazy. Here is her grad pic.

image_4429.jpg

P

PierreBear

I love the name, Poppy! Fits her well. Way to go on graduating!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results