shape
carat
color
clarity

eek

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Shay

Shiny_Rock
Just a quick note before I leave for the weekend
1.gif

My boyfriend just organised us complete insurance. When checking through the policy I saw he had organised for me to be covered for jewelery to the value of R10 000. I told him that this was a waste of money after all my jewellry was stolen (whole ''nother thread). Basically I said "I don''t have R10 000''s worth of jewellery, and he replied " Yes but you will very soon".
31.gif

Guess I wont be waiting a whole year after all
36.gif

appletini

Ideal_Rock
Oh that is so exciting! I can''t wait to see your hand pics...tell him to hurry up!

Blue824

Brilliant_Rock
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif

just a matter of time until another liw is crossed off the list

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
YAY!!!!!! Oooh, I hope it''s girl-soon Shay! Like Blue said, keep ''em coming, we have some good momentum going w/ the list!!!

IrishEyes

Brilliant_Rock
How exciting!! Looks like it will be soon!
36.gif

Just curious, what is the name of the currency you use in Namibia?

HOUMedGal

Brilliant_Rock
AAAAHHHH so exciting!!! Can''t wait to see some hand pics!

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Oh my! Does that mean it was for this trip? That is so exciting!!!!

Shay

Shiny_Rock
Hey Ladies.

I am in South Africa at the moment, and our currency is the Rand.

Appletini: the hand pics will be of the wedding band, I don''t want an e-ring. he will most likely propose wth the pave wedding band I want.

Blue roses, I''m also hoping for girl soon. 3 of his friends have proposed in the last month ad he''s been very excited for them so it looks promising.

Plus who get insurance for something that''s gonna take a year?
31.gif

appletini

Ideal_Rock
Shay: its still an e-ring and I still want to see hand pics when you get them. The whole e-ring thing has been such an issue with my BF, that I even suggested that he give me an eternity band instead, just to make the whole process much less complicated (we''ve had some difficulty agreeing on the ring, not to mention I thought I''d have one by now), but he didn''t go for that...so I''ll still be waiting awhile.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results