shape
carat
color
clarity

I don''t know how to start...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

kimmbe

Rough_Rock
Hearts:

I''m new to this site, and have barely posted, but I wanted to send you words of encouragement from a complete stranger in Chicago! Do you know that Garth Brooks song "Unanswered Prayers?" 6 years ago I was praying and praying that my then-fiance, who had just called off our wedding ONE MOHTH before-hand would change his mind and come back to me. I NOW know, after spending a few years without a S.O. and getting to know myself better, that he was NOT the man for me. I thank the Lord all the time that we didn''t go through with it. Now, I''m a lady in waiting for the proposal/ring from the RIGHT man, and I''m tearing up right now thinking about how lucky I am that God knew better than I did 6 years ago, even though I thought my life was over, because I wouldn''t be excited about marrying the most wonderful man now. Whatever your spiritual beliefs, and I don''t want to offend anyone, DO believe that down the road, after much soul searching, you will be GRATEFUL for this change of events in your life.

We are all so proud of you, and I don''t even know you! Just read your posts and felt like I was reading my diary a while back. Be strong and LOVE YOURSELF and do NOT this course of events in your life continue to make you feel depressed so you don''t eat -- you are worth much more! Be selfish - think only of you right now -- because you can. Heal thyself by doing what makes you happy and you will be so much the better for it! After all, when your REAL Mr. Right sweeps you off your feet and you settle down to have a family, you won''t have the luxury of focusing only on you, so do it now, while you can!

I''m sure you know this, but keep all of us posted on how you are doing -- you''ve really touched my heart and I''m thinking of you.

A stranger-turned-supporter in Chicago,
Kimberley

allycat0303

Ideal_Rock
Hearts,

Your conversation seems to have been very painful for you, I''m sorry that you had to go through it. I think that in a breakup, every encounter tends to be very raw and sensitive, and all of your feelings are magnified. I suppose that the issues that were there before, still come to the forefront, except now their even worst because you''ve just broken up. I think it''s very natrual to have some unresolved stuff between you two. Maybe you still need a sense of closure in all this, but at this point you are both hurting too much to talk it out. You know it''s strange because I''ve had a very similar conversation with my boyfriend about playing cards, he can play cards (texas hold''em) until 5 in the morning, but on a friday night with me, he falls asleep at 11 because he''s tired. I haven''t figured all of that out yet either, but I try not to take it personally
38.gif
. Maybe it''s the adrenaline rush that hooks them, I''m not sure.

Hearts, you''ve been stresing too much. I understand because the two week before I got my admissions result, I had only been eating crackers. I lost 7 pounds. Try (as best as possible) to eat a bit. You don''t want to get Mono or something like that. It would make the situation a lot worst! I think that might compound the heartache.

Take care, we are always here for you!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results