shape
carat
color
clarity

AVR Meets AVC - GOG Prototype Inside

Andelain

Ideal_Rock
I finally have permission to spill the beans... :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

A while back Jon created an August Vintage Cushion with the optics of an August Vintage Round. So far as I know, the prototype is the only one is existence. The fine folks at GOG can correct me if I'm wrong. The stone floored me from the moment I saw it, I pestered Jon with emails about it, and he offered it up. Needless to say, my checkbook FLEW out of my purse. If you could see the email I sent back once I got it you'd be laughing.... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

So here's the good pics of it.....

pic1-1.jpg

aset.jpg

ltsc.jpg

Stone.jpg

Stone4.jpg

Stone3.jpg

Stone2.jpg

I've had it about a year, finally got it mounted. Here's a crappy pic of it in it's home, I'll get more later, if there's any demand. :whistle: ;-) :mrgreen:

AVC-R%20Ring.jpg

GeorgieQ

Brilliant_Rock
Oh.My.Goodness!!!!!!! It's absolutely gorgeous! Please post more pics, pretty please :angel: This diamond is to die for, you are soooo lucky - congratulations Andelain, it's stunning :clap: :love: :clap: :love:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Looks beautiful but we need more IRL pics Andelain! Pretty please!!! :appl:

thecat

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
AVR and AVC got hitched and gave birth :appl: A very lovely shape and faceting :love: Please post larger photos of your ring so that we can all enjoy it vicariously through you.

apacherose

Brilliant_Rock
Wee!

Gorgeous, I love it!!!!

Thank you for sharing, no wonder your checkbook flew out of its wallet- what a gorgeous, gorgeous diamond!!! :love:

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Aaah! An AVC - AVR Lovechild. Please post a lot more pics of that gorgeous thing.

Rockinruby

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous! :love: More pics please! :appl:

Hounddog

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Absolutely beautiful, I do love Cushion cuts (..and Asscher cuts).
Wow! What a truly heavenly looking diamond..are we allowed to know its colour and size..please ( if the infos already there and I missed it in my excitement, sorry).
Have lots of fun with this beauty.

Rena7

Shiny_Rock
That is my idea of perfection. I love it. I would love to see some more pictures of the finished project.

JDDN

Ideal_Rock
Premium
SO cool!! More pictures are a must, pretty please?!? :naughty: :naughty: :naughty: :appl:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful stone, Andelain! :love: I do think we need more pictures of the ring!

CRYSTAL24K

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous stone! More pics, please!

UrsTx

Brilliant_Rock
Yes, yes, more pics please! Beautiful!

ariel144

Ideal_Rock
Now that is my dream cushion...perfect!

Andelain

Ideal_Rock
Acinom|1447856528|3951247 said:
Aaah! An AVC - AVR Lovechild. Please post a lot more pics of that gorgeous thing.

I'm pretty sure the parents were married. ;)) :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

:wavey: :wavey:

Andelain

Ideal_Rock
Hounddog|1447866265|3951333 said:
Absolutely beautiful, I do love Cushion cuts (..and Asscher cuts).
Wow! What a truly heavenly looking diamond..are we allowed to know its colour and size..please ( if the infos already there and I missed it in my excitement, sorry).
Have lots of fun with this beauty.

It's a 1.27 ct G-SI-2. 6.38 mm side to side, and AGS graded.

RissaLou

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
:love: :lickout: Speechless :love: :o

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Omg. THAT IS WHAT I WANT. almost kinda looks tranny, with those fat wannabe arrows. I'm going to YouTube right away.

Wait, I don't see any on their website!! I thought that since you were allowed to share there are a lot more available now. Is GOG going to start cutting these???? Please say yes!!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
LLJsmom|1447918984|3951633 said:
Omg. THAT IS WHAT I WANT. almost kinda looks tranny, with those fat wannabe arrows. I'm going to YouTube right away.

Wait, I don't see any on their website!! I thought that since you were allowed to share there are a lot more available now. Is GOG going to start cutting these???? Please say yes!!

I thought of you immediately LLJsmom... You need to contact Jon when you have a chance. :appl:

Andelain, waiting patiently for more pics pretty please... :naughty: :appl:

Andelain

Ideal_Rock

Unfortunately I think they aren't, and mine is the only one. I'd sure love to see more, but my bank account would suffer if they did.

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
missy|1447931313|3951656 said:

I thought of you immediately LLJsmom... You need to contact Jon when you have a chance. :appl:

Andelain, waiting patiently for more pics pretty please... :naughty: :appl:

Missy, excellent idea! I will definitely want to save up for this.

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Andelain|1447950136|3951739 said:

Unfortunately I think they aren't, and mine is the only one. I'd sure love to see more, but my bank account would suffer if they did.

Andelain, can you please somehow post a video? What are the specs? Omg it is so beautiful....

Sphene

Brilliant_Rock
Magnificent diamond - I would have wanted a more open mount to show off those beautiful facets :naughty:

EvangelineG

Brilliant_Rock
Oh wow! This is fantastic! :clap:

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love, love, love it! :clap:

I'm going to shake my head at your setting...you have it stuck so far down there we can see the lovely shape! (I know you
probably can though ;-) ) Does it have a thin girdle?

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Good news girls!! :Up_to_something: :Up_to_something:

Not right now but I hope to see a video and don't be upset if you aren't the only one with one of these beauties Andelain!!

GeorgieQ

Brilliant_Rock
Ok so this sounds promising! LLJsmom does this mean GOG are going to be doing more than a one off?
I LOVE this cushion and would certainly hope GOG decide to add it to their August Vintage family........fingers crossed :appl:

Andelain

Ideal_Rock
LLJsmom|1447978338|3951898 said:
Good news girls!! :Up_to_something: :Up_to_something:

Not right now but I hope to see a video and don't be upset if you aren't the only one with one of these beauties Andelain!!

Cool, we need a lot more of these. I'll have to ask Jon if it's OK to post the video.

JaneSmith

Brilliant_Rock
Flower facet pattern on pillowy cushion shape? Perfection. I need one. :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

Andelain

Ideal_Rock
NM

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results