shape
carat
color
clarity

Tiffany Metro Blue Sapphire Band

_lovesvintage_

Brilliant_Rock
Hi all!

I just wanted to share my new band that my husband just bought for me. :) He picked out this band, but I was present to agree yes or no. Obviously I said yes since I don't have a sapphire one. This band is being discontinued and I never thought that I would ever get a band from there, but I am very pleasantly surprised by how sparkly these tiny sapphires are when the right spotlights hit them, otherwise they are just this very pretty blue. The flashes from the actual white gold helps make this little piece that more special. I hope you all enjoy the pics and can get an idea of what I am seeing. :wavey:

My local store did not have my size, so it had to be shipped in for me and the sales associate/professional got three in out of the ten that are left in the US so that I could choose the one I wanted, which was awesome.

img_20150826_174822.jpg

img_20150826_175311.jpg

img_20150826_175550.jpg

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
the blue is beautiful.. it's quite lovely..

:love: :love:

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful - I love how delicate it is! What a wonderful hubby!

JDDN

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful vibrant blue!! Looks so nice with your e-ring too!!

nycspring

Shiny_Rock
What a beautiful blue! Looks great with your yellow gold e-ring. :)

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is a gorgeous band. What a stunning blue :love: :love: :love:
The band looks so beautiful in combination with your diamond ring (that high crown!!!)

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a beautiful shade of blue, and the sapphires look so lively! Really pretty, congrats! :appl:

dollyanjuli

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
i have to agree with everyone else, that blue is sooooo pretty!

_lovesvintage_

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you everyone that replied! I enjoyed reading your comments. It really does make me happy that I can share with all of my fellow bling lovers! :)

This was a very happy and sort of surprise purchase. Here is some back story. My husband and I were out windowing shopping and I told him we should just pop into Tiffany's to browse and see what pretty jewelry they had with no plans to buy, but get ideas because I wanted a diamond band to wear to work that was closed in the back since I finally figured out that there are such things. I only wear a band at work due to my job and was tired of some of the maintenance required. I clean my jewelry the old fashioned way with dish soap and was kinda grossed out by the crud that was collecting inside my half eternity band. I am too afraid to use steam or ultrasonic cleaners because of my love of older and preloved pieces, which are a big part of my collection. Because of that, I switched to just wearing an engraved gold band, very low maintenance, but missed seeing some sparkle. We found the Metro pieces in the case and it fit what I was looking for, but I wasn't paying much attention to the sapphire band, just the diamond ones. I ended up putting on the sapphire one just because and was very pleasantly surprised with it and my husband was drawn to it too. So he said if I loved it, then he would get it for me. Score!!! :)

Preloved jewelry pieces are a great bargain, so my intent was to see if I could find the diamond version elsewhere, but now I have this one courtesy of my husband. :) I could not find one of these Tiffany's sapphire bands for sale anywhere else. I may end up getting the diamond version later on off of eBay if they have it in my size since these are such great stackers.

Thanks Acinom, in reference to the crown of my alternate ER. I love that high crown so much! Thanks to PS of course. :) I didn't know about PS when I had originally upgraded.

Junebug17, these sapphires are definitely lively for their tiny size. I still can't get over that.

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
LOVELY band and the blue looks just right. Congrats! =)

Rockinruby

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful band! :appl: Congrats! :wavey:

_lovesvintage_

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks Stone Hunter and Rockinruby! I am still enjoying the newness of it.

I finally got some decent outside shots stacking it with my vintage ruby half eternity. The tiny sapphires do match in color to my eyes, but do not appear that way in these pics though.

img_20150903_124946.jpg

img_20150903_130245.jpg

img_20150903_130351.jpg

CRYSTAL24K

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful band! It looks amazing with your stunning solitaire and paired with your beautiful ruby band! :appl:

Enjoy!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results