shape
carat
color
clarity

Jewelry & Flower Companies Ashley Madison "Victim" Discounts

momhappy

Ideal_Rock
Re: Jewelry & Flower Companies Ashley Madison "Victim" Disco

I guess that I look at the AM hack like every other hack. It's unfortunate and it's an invasion of privacy, but that's the risk we all take online. As I said before, DH and I have had our personal info hacked at various retail stores (as have many of you). As a result, we've had several instances of fraudulent activity on our credit/debit cards. The most recent was was just a few weeks ago (someone tried to buy a $500 gift card at a Bloomingdales). Each time, we have to cancel the cards and wait for new ones to arrive. The AM hack may have more serious consequences (for those caught cheating), but really it's no different than any other hack (although the intentions may be different).

House Cat

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Monogamy isn't against human nature. Humans evolved into monogamous beings in order to protect and raise their young. Monogamy also serves as a major factor of our social structure. It is at they very heart of human nature, raising children and social structure.

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

stracci2000|1440207327|3917512 said:
I think you guys misunderstood what I was trying to say.
I added this line, which no one seemed to notice:
"It's that sexual attraction that we repress because we commit to our partner"

Alot of women think that David Beckham is a very hot guy.
Would I cheat on my SO with him? No.
Would I ever have the opportunity to? No.
Can I think about what it would be like? Yes.
I see handsome men all the time. I notice them, cause I'm not blind.
Can you honestly say that you have never looked at a handsome man, and had a graphic thought?

I can honestly say that I have never wanted to have sex with anyone other than my DH. It is not like I think about it and then repress it. I I would have to force myself to visualize it and then I feel sick. There is NOTTHING appealing about that picture. It feels gross to me. If I see a guy with a great physique, I just think "hey there is a guy with a great bod". Honestly I am done. I don't think about anything further. Maybe there is something wrong or abnormal about me but that is the truth.

ennui

Brilliant_Rock

Getting back to the OP, that Opulent jewelry ad made me laugh. :D

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Any Ashley Madison members here ?.. :whistle:

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

[quote="stracci2000|
I think monogamy goes against human nature. We all love our significant others. But if we are brutally honest, we would admit that sometimes we would absolutely have sex with someone else if we could. We can't help it. It's that sexual attraction that we repress because we commit to our partner.
Before divorce was so common, many people had lovers on the side. The spouses knew, and looked the other way. That's just how it was done, because divorce was scandalous. Many married folks screwed around, and it was swept under the rug.[/quote]

Yup, This used to be true for Chinese people 30 years ago.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock

I don't know if I would want to know. I don't really believe in hypotheticals. There have been many situations in life I could not predict or I reacted differently than I would I guessed. I do feel bad for the spouses. I am sure it would be a shock to search your partner's e-mail address and see the confirmation. I am guessing we all know someone or someone who knows someone who was in some way involved. 28 million seems like a lot of subscribers.

iLander

Ideal_Rock

LLJsmom said:
I can honestly say that I have never wanted to have sex with anyone other than my DH. It is not like I think about it and then repress it. I I would have to force myself to visualize it and then I feel sick. There is NOTTHING appealing about that picture. It feels gross to me. If I see a guy with a great physique, I just think "hey there is a guy with a great bod". Honestly I am done. I don't think about anything further. Maybe there is something wrong or abnormal about me but that is the truth.

+1 on this. I don't get this whole concept that people are just barely holding themselves back from lunging at strangers. WTH? I have no urge to have sex with strangers. I don't get that at all . . . :confused:

We had a thread a little while ago, about looking/lusting over strangers, and the only thing I could think is that other people live among WAAAY more attractive people than we have around here. :)

Because I just don't do that, and neither does DH. Seriously. The only thing either of us look at with any desire is (occasionally) other people's cars. :lol:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results