clarity

Old cut pears three stone ring made by SK

JaneSmith

Brilliant_Rock
That is one fantastically gorgeous ring. I am envious! :mrgreen:

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your ring is so beautiful jbkhere!! :love: :love: :love: I love how it's reminiscent of the Titanic ring, and those side pears are very special- gorgeous setting and diamonds, congrats and enjoy your new beauty! :clap:

jbkhere

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you all!
You know when I started asking about side stones I figured no way. Then I figured well for sure I won't find any sides if I don't at least ask around. So I was completely expecting to not find any. I wasn't even being picky. I asked for any pairs of antique fancy cuts (hearts, oval, marquise etc) figuring the likely hood was way too small to find pears. I wasn't even trying to coordinate facet pattern, color or size! When Adam emailed me back saying he had a pair of pears I nearly fell out of my chair. Serendipity!!

ariel144 you do indeed see a flower pattern :dance:
When a friend told me about the diamond I told my husband. In a "wow! what an unusual diamond to find - that would be AMAZING" way....
It was really just passing comment of admiration. So when I opened it this past holiday I was just floored. He's pleased with himself for recording the event (me crying) and I'm completely OK with it. Definitely my favorite guy on the planet :love: Of course he already was - this just sealed the deal!

I took her out to play in the sun this morning :twirl:

img_8808.jpg

img_8809.jpg

img_8810.jpg

img_8811.jpg

lorrissey

Brilliant_Rock
I love this so much! It looks great on you too. The perfect proportions. LOVE IT!

Wendylynne

Shiny_Rock
love this..

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
Wow. That is BEAUTIFUL!!! :love:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results