shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me your diamond in Memoire settings

Rockz

Rough_Rock
I don't have a Memoire affiliate in my area and I'm trying to decide if I should get a five pointer with nine stones or a 7 pointer with 7 stones for my 1.7 diamond. I tried doing a search for this, but came up with no results. Does anyone care to show their settings, especially in the Memoire Purity collection? Or post a link?

Victoria10

Shiny_Rock
Hi Rockz,

I personally love my memoire and so glad I went with it for my anniversary band. I chose small stones, but I didn't have any stones in my solitaire setting to go by. I was mainly wanting to keep height of diamonds similar to a pave band, but not get another pave band again. What size side stones do you have? maybe look for them in the same size for the band or 2 pts smaller? I really enjoyed doing business with Pearlmans too, very easy transaction.

When I was looking up quality and style of memoire band I think I ran across one thread that had the purity e-ring setting and same purity diamond band. Of course, I can't find it now :wall:

Rockz

Rough_Rock
Thank you Victoria10 for your response. My DH is in contact with Pearlman's. I see a lot of the Memoire petite prongs, and I I like those also, so I may go that route in a complete set. But it would have been nice to see pics and read reviews from those who already have the Purity rings. I think those are so unique!

Rockz

Rough_Rock
Thank you so much Rockinruby! That link was very helpful!

Rockinruby

Ideal_Rock
Rockz|1437750001|3906925 said:
Thank you so much Rockinruby! That link was very helpful!

Great! I'm glad it helped. :appl:

Victoria10

Shiny_Rock
so sorry to just get back. My oldest boy was giving me problems.

Thank you Rockinruby. That is one of the post. And she post another thread with more pics too.

I just really love the single prong because how modern and classic at the same time. Plus, for my eyes, create an optical illusion of enlarging the main larger stone since smaller stones below and are slightly spaced.

I hope you post pictures of what you are going with, Rockz :wavey:

Rockz

Rough_Rock
I just did, Victoria10. Check out my beauties under " Forget Memoire... I got all Ritani"". Just thought you'd like to know what I ended up with, lol.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results