shape
carat
color
clarity

Going to propose with this 1ct Princess cut

clemendog

Rough_Rock
Would like to hear some opinions on it, thanks!
It's a 1ct princess cut, F Color, VS2, with a 73% Depth and 69% Table

ring.jpg

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi clemendog :wavey:

I can't really get a sense of your diamond from this photo. Do you have an ASET or an Idealscope? It's impossible to work out your stone's light performance from a photo like this. Did the vendor give you any other info? And can you give us a little more info on the setting?

liaerfbv

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I'm concerned the top left prong is not seated correctly at the corner. From this pic, it looks like there may be a gap between the right angle of the prong and the stone. Take a closer look. :wavey:

Asscherhalo_lover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's a little busy and heavy for me but if it's what she likes then it just right.

clemendog

Rough_Rock
Hey Guys,

Thank you for the replies and feedback.

The ring and diamond is from JamesAllen.

The diamond is :
www.jamesallen.com/loose-diamonds/princess-cut/1.02-carat-f-color-vs2-clarity-sku-351974

And the Ring is:
http://www.jamesallen.com/engagement-rings/pave/18k-white-gold-half-moon-split-shank-engagement-ring-item-22561

I double checked with the spacing on the top left prong, it does look it has a space in the picture but i think it is just a shadow, will post more angles later for you, thanks!

baroque

Shiny_Rock
I think overall it's stunning! No comment on the diamond, though...as that is not my expertise. But, I think it's a beautiful ring!
Best wishes!

clemendog

Rough_Rock
Two more images

ring3.jpg
ring2.jpg

laurenk

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful ring and unique setting! Well done. Again it's hard to comment on performance of the princess but overall pics looks gorgeous.

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful ring. Please come back with lots of pics of her wearing the ring once you have proposed.

Rockinruby

Ideal_Rock
Well done! Please come back with more photos once you propose. Congrats!

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's very blingy in your video :sun: I am sure she will love it!!!

clemendog

Rough_Rock
I'm contemplating going bigger on the diamond.

I'm thinking at least 6mm on the width minimum would be good, and to save i might drop color to G and clarity to SI1.

Any opinions on this or would the diamond although bigger not look as good quality?

Thanks in advance guys

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It probably depends if you are swapping it for a decent cut or not, better cuts give better edge to edge light return so they appear bigger.

Most people cannot tell the difference between and F and a G. Depending upon how much you go up in size, (if it is enough mms) that is something you can visibly see.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results