carat
color
clarity

#TBT Rendez-vous of pink and blue - by David Klass

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Jambalaya said:
Ohhhhh.....I adore this ring! It's beautiful!
Aww, thank you Jambalaya!

nycspring said:
Beautiful ring!!! Now I am coveting a bypass ring with colored stones! :love:
Thanks nycspring :wavey:

_31708.jpg

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
GORGEOUS!!

It's like candy with the colors and the luscious pink gold.

Rockinruby

Ideal_Rock
Acinom|1435429086|3895304 said:
Rockinruby|1435425816|3895264 said:
I loved these two stones loose, but they look even more amazing in the new setting!!! :love: (So cool that you got to see them unset beforehand even if it was an accident) The setting is gorgeous in that yummy rich gold color! The craftsmanship by DK is excellent as always. It's such an inspiration to see the process you go through with finding the stones, all the details, changes and more to make your rings perfectly breathtaking! I think it's pretty amazing to see the completed project after having so many wonderful PSers giving you their input. Another gorgeous ring that looks stunning on you! Congrats! :appl:
Thank you for following the journey of this ring Rockinruby! It's always an adventure to go this route as a long distant customer. The support and advice here on PS is very helpful and it's great to work with David.

Haha! I'm still following it! :lol: I had to come back and go through the entire thread again to see all the lovely comments & additional photos! I love this ring!!! :love: Now I see I need to update myself on your other new threads!!! It must be exciting to have so many projects come in at the same time. I'm so happy for you! How fun! :appl:

badabling

Shiny_Rock
I'm amazed by your ever growing CS collection. This one is as amazing as the rest!

makeable

Shiny_Rock
I love the ring. The stones are gorgeous, very sparkly and luscious in color. And the 20ct gold goes so well with the pink and blue. And it looks so comfy on the finger. Beautiful!

CRYSTAL24K

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful! I love how fluid the setting is. Gorgeous stones. :appl:

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you for your kind words Laila, Rockinruby, badabling, makeable and Chrystal
I am so glad the ring is made in RG Laila: it's meant to be.
So funny you mention it Rockinruby: a while ago I collected two rings in one go (my amethyst ring and my spess ring) and I actually felt quite spoiled and decadent. :???: This time however, I was just enjoying it :twisted: For all three rings it has been such a good process and I learned a lot.
Thanks badabling! Thank you for liking my collection.
The ring is indeed very comfortable makeable. I already know that I will wear it a lot.
Thanks Chrystal :wavey:

_31737.jpg

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
BEAUTIFUL!!

I like the smoothness of the setting and how it flows perfectly into the bezels. The colors of the stones work well together too.

:appl: :appl: :appl:

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Some more pics...

_31894.jpg

_31895.jpg

_31896.jpg

_31897.jpg

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Stone Hunter|1435872902|3898119 said:
BEAUTIFUL!!

I like the smoothness of the setting and how it flows perfectly into the bezels. The colors of the stones work well together too.

:appl: :appl: :appl:

Thank you Stone Hunter. I love the match of David's setting and the sapphires from The Gem Trader. Thank you for your kind compliments :wavey:

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous!!! :love: The colors are so beautiful together and the setting is just beautiful Acinom! A fabulous addition to your amazing collection! :dance: :clap:

0-0-0

Brilliant_Rock
Such a fantastic use of the stones!

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
:shock: Wow.. Acinom!! How did I miss this extraordinary ring the first time around?? What an unusual and beautiful design.
The stones are just outstanding too. :love: LOVE all your finery!!!!! :appl: :appl: :appl:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results