shape
carat
color
clarity

Engaged!!

austinj

Shiny_Rock
Ok so FINaLLY.. Here is the reason I found pricescope in the first place! I am engaged!! Yay!

So ring from Rosestone Jewelry (highly recommend!) The details are all hand chased. Unplated white gold. Stone is a Montana sapphire from Gemfix. 2.23 carats. What do you guys think? Please ignore my nails I had a stressful month here and chewed them all off :(sad

LD

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Many congratulations on your engagement and lovely ring.

Now stop chewing those nails because you've got a ring to show off to everybody ;))

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats on your engagement. Yay indeed!

Your ring is absolutely stunning. I have a huge weak spot for Montana's and yours is a beauty.
Enjoy wearing your ring. Will you wear it as a standalone ring or combine it with a band?

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful ring! Congrats!

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very nice! I'd love to see more photos close up. The color of the stone and the setting look perfect together.

KaeKae

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations on your engagement!

Your ring is beautiful. Love the color of your sapphire.

EvangelineG

Brilliant_Rock
Lovely sapphire! And congrats on your engagement!

Lovinggems

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations :appl: . The ring is gorgeous, I love the colour of your Montana sapphire.

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my goodness, it's so beautiful austinj! :love: the color of the sapphire is gorgeous and that is such a pretty setting! I'm so sorry you had such a stressful month but I hope things are better now - hopefully you can relax now and enjoy this special time and your lovely ring. Would love more pics if you get a chance!

Lisa Loves Shiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats on your engagement and your lovely ring! The color of the sapphire is beautiful!

chloeishere

Shiny_Rock
It's gorgeous, and congratulations on your engagement! More pictures please-- I'd love a close up on that fabulous Montana sapphire.

Rockinruby

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful color & setting! It's lovely! :appl: Congratulations on your engagement! :clap:

austinj

Shiny_Rock
Thanks so much everyone!! Yes things are getting a little less stressful so that's nice. A little bling helps! :)

Sorry I just have an iPhone to take pics with so I can't get too close to the ring without blurry happening. Anyone have problems with image shack? My pics look crystal clear but when I resize them they turn blurry? Anyways here is a few more!

austinj

Shiny_Rock
And more still!

caf

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
really pretty. Go get a mani and get clear polish. Just clear. It will help you.

austinj

Shiny_Rock
Thank you caf for the advice! I do find that if I have clear polish on I leave them alone more. I had actually grown them out because I knew the ring was coming, but as soon as something stressful happens it's just like a cartoon woodchuck! Saw noises, nails flying ect. Lol

lilmosun

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations on the engagement and beautiful ring! (You have until the wedding to grow the nails ;-) )

Siameseroo

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations austinj! Your ring is so lovely!

mochiko42

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations on your engagement :) what a beautiful ring! Wishing you a lifetime of health and happiness!

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats on your engagement. What I love about your ring is that its a Montana and they are just so special. Your seems to have a different personality in each different lighting situation.

austinj

Shiny_Rock
Thank you!! Yes it has many personalities. I find most of the time indoors it is a steel blue, and outside it turns a bright windex blue, and outdoors in the shade it is very very teal! I like it outdoors the best but all the colors are really cool.

And I wanted to give another shout out to Jesh from Rosestone jewelry for being so great to work with. He is an amazing artist and very nice and patient answering all my Q's. He has some beautiful pieces!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love the new pics! :dance: Wow, what a bright and lively stone! Such a pretty setting too!

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats on your engagement and ring. :appl:

ejacobson

Rough_Rock
Austinj,

Congratulations on your engagement! Your ring is beautiful. It's wonderful to see such a unique, pretty engagement ring, and even nicer to know that you are the one receiving it. :dance: Congrats again!

austinj

Shiny_Rock
EJ!!

Great to hear from you and thank you so much for the kind words! I've was thinking about you a couple days ago and wondering how your ring is coming along! I was also thinking of you because you were saying how shifty your stone is and mine is the same. Now I know how you feel! Lol

Thanks so much everyone for the congrats and the compliments!

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous new pics :love: :love: :love:

BaileyC

Rough_Rock
Congratulations on the engagement - what an exciting time! And what a gorgeous ring! I love both the color and style, and it looks really elegant on your hand. Faboo! :clap: :love: :clap:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results