shape
carat
color
clarity

My CvB anniversary ring reset!

artdecolover71

Brilliant_Rock
Wow. What a journey it has been. Here is the backstory. Last year, I had a ring commissioned that never quite felt exactly like me and I was too sad to really say it out loud for several months. Then right after Christmas, I finally told my husband and he said, well I think there is no reason to be unhappy with a ring (as long as I was happy with the man lol!).

I had been eyeballing Cvb's work for many months and messaged her to discuss options. After one night of chatting, I knew she would bring my wishes to fruition. It was incredibly fun telling her some of my key wishes and seeing the sketches she sent me. They were breathtaking and they just "felt" like me! It was the first time that a jeweler actually understood exactly what I was describing and able to sketch it for me before moving to cad. When we got to the cad, we changed some details because she could really show me what would work well and what wouldn't. After cad approval, she cast a silver version because I was nervous. I loved it and was ready to go forward with the platinum version!

I cannot say enough what an amazing experience it was to truly work with someone directly that had such vision and creativity, yet captured the exact details of what I was dreaming of. Caysie is truly a joy to work with!

Well the final ring is in her hands and I couldn't be happier with the photographs. It is even better then I dreamed. Her bench is meticulous with their fine hand carving and millegraine work. I will have it on Tuesday for hand shots, but in the meantime, here are some photos of sketch to cad to completion. I will be waiting on fed ex's doorstep on Tuesday morning!!

_29856.jpg

_29857.jpg

_29858.jpg

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
OMG I love this! Wow, Wow, Wow. It could not be more beautiful!

artdecolover71

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks !! Here's one without the mirror-

_29864.jpg

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a lovely reset--it frames your EC beautifully! Congrats! :appl:

libramom

Shiny_Rock
What an amazing piece...I was wondering if this belonged to a PS'r when I saw it on IG...

Congrats and enjoy!!!

ddbann

Rough_Rock
Beautiful! I love all the intricate detailing...:)

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
artdecolover71|1430609068|3871329 said:
Thanks !! Here's one without the mirror-
Great photo! I'm dying to see it on the hand!

redroze1

Shiny_Rock
I love it!! I saw it on IG too! I know your former ring was Jewel of the Week but I wasn't crazy about the proportions of the traps to the EC. This one has perfect proportions and a vintage feel. Happy waiting! :appl:

artdecolover71

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you everyone! I can't believe it's finally real!
Niel- me too- can I camp out at fed ex ? Lol
RR-this is just sooooo...well, so ME! The other setting, it just made my EC look so tiny IRL and it just never felt girly enough for my style. Live and learn ! It is living a beautiful life on a wonderful ps finger with a gorgeous colored stone where it looks right at home!

hearts-arrows_girl

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful! Congrats. Can't wait to see hand shots!

SparklySoprano

Brilliant_Rock
This is flipping amazing!!!! Hand shots..... Can't wait. What great vision and design-work. :appl:

Rockinruby

Ideal_Rock
Absolutely amazing! :love: Love this ring so much and it just sets your EC off so perfectly! Wow! Amazing design & craftsmanship too! Get your sleeping bag and get over to FedEx now! Lol. :appl:

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yay!! Caysie nailed it with your ring! What a transformation. It looks stunning. I cannot wait for Fedex to arrive :naughty:

Happy waiting and please post a lot of pics when it arrives!

The angle of the halo is just gorgeous and so is the detailing. You have made great design choices :love:

thecat

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Beautiful!

artdecolover71

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks friends! Tuesday cannot come soon enough!

Acinom- Caysie did nail it! The best part of the process was really collaborating with Caysie to have my desires interpreted into a daily wear ring that felt like me. She actually listened to me and wanted to know what would make my heart sing. She is beyond patient and clearly specializes in dealing with needy clients like me lol.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's so pretty...different (in a good way)!

the_mother_thing

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So excited for you! It's beautiful and cannot wait to see your hand shots of this stunning beauty!

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
It's gorgeous!! Can't wait to see hand shots! :love: :appl:

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It turned out very beautifully!!! I Adore it.

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is a beautiful ring, this woman is very very talented and your ideas are wonderful!!

:love: :love:

artdecolover71

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks all! It is a design that looked good on paper but I think the fine execution was key...love team cvb! My finger is smaller then hers but here's a finger shot on Caysie!

_29892.jpg

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your photos are breaking my heart! LOL As if the view from the top were not awesome enough... that side view! wow wow wow! :love:

artdecolover71

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks JA! I can't sleep...dreaming of it lol!

_lovesvintage_

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats on the reset! Very beautiful!!! :love: Tons of hand shots please! :)

kroshka

Brilliant_Rock
Absolutely lovely - can't wait to see hand shots :)

Kroshka

autumngems

Ideal_Rock
Premium
OMG!!! I love that, the side pic you posted is truly drool-worthy

bbziggy

Shiny_Rock
gorgeous!!! I'd be sleepless too waiting for this beauty. Congratulations :appl: :love:

Rockinruby

Ideal_Rock
The new photos you added are gorgeous! :love: Please keep them coming! Very excited for you when FedEx arrives! :appl:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results