shape
carat
color
clarity

What are you wearing today?! Show me your CS!

Siameseroo

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful BaileyC! Your sapphire engagement ring is amazing and I love your moonstone ring. More photos please!

BaileyC

Rough_Rock
Acinom|1430031139|3867930 said:
Great choices BaileyC!
Do you seperate threads for your moonstone ring and bracelet?
I am always amazed when I see your wedding set!! It's so feminie, unique and elegant. And very wearable for different occassions!
Acinom, awwww…what a nice thing to say about my wedding set - thank you! I didn’t post anything about the bracelet (until last night in this thread), but here’s an educational moonstone thread Arcadian started where I did post a few photos of the moonstone ring. I have an unhealthy love and admiration for all moonstones…probably more so than any other stone, and the Art Deco moonstone piece is certainly my absolute favorite treasure of anything I’ve ever owned jewelry-wise.
https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/hi-my-trade-name-is-moonstone.211572/page-2

ricezo said:
Beautiful BaileyC! Your sapphire engagement ring is amazing and I love your moonstone ring. More photos please!
ricezo, thanks for the kind words! You and Acinom and many others here helped me in choosing my Richard Homer sapphire for my wedding set, for which I’m very grateful! There’s the whole spiel and a bunch of photos in this thread:
https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/my-first-loose-stone-purchase-blue-sapphire.211063/

Lovinggems said:
Your rings and bracelet are spectacular BaileyC! Even in low lighting your blue sapphire just glows. Please post photos of your other sets!
Lovinggems, thank you so much! Even though I’m just bumming around the house today, perhaps that’s occasion enough to put on the rubies and snap a few pics? Ha ha. I’m a bit shy about starting new threads, though I’ve done it a couple times before and everyone has been so kind, so I’ll start a thread for the rubies a bit later. Actually, I could use everyone’s help again as I just received a new piece and am not sure I’m going to keep it.

It’s Sunday, so surely folks are putting on their beauties - more pics please! And I see Acinom has launched today with a real beauty! I LOVE the color, and the side profile of that ring is just so lovely - WOW!

Lovinggems

Ideal_Rock
Acinom your ring is glowing! Thank you for sharing more photos of this beauty.

BaileyC I would love to see your Ruby set and your newest piece. :appl:

BaileyC

Rough_Rock
Lovinggems|1430053914|3867999 said:
BaileyC I would love to see your Ruby set and your newest piece. :appl:

I just posted a new thread and am hopeful folks here will weigh in on the new piece. You all have such great information and knowledge to share, and I'm uncertain about the new piece so would welcome your feedback! Here's the thread:
https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/rubies-rubies-and-hopefully-more-rubies.212678/

Looking forward to seeing what everyone is wearing today!!!

Siameseroo

Brilliant_Rock
Acinom|1430049330|3867969 said:
I've chosen some green today:

It's glowing! :love: :love: :love:

blingbunny10

Brilliant_Rock
Whoa, that demantoid looks unreal!

pregcurious

Ideal_Rock
That is neon. :appl:

EvangelineG

Brilliant_Rock
deskjockey|1430142073|3868380 said:
Today I am wearing my happy little teeny weeny demantoid :)

(my apologies for ridiculous nail polish, I was trying something new and frankly, I'm just not good at it, LOL)

happy_little_demantoid.jpg

happy shiny happy :)

Deskjockey this photo clinched it for me! I've had my eye on a teeny weeny chrome demantoid from Litnon for awhile now, but kept hesitating because of its teeny tinyness. Your little guy, especially in that RG setting, packs so much visual punch! I love it! So I ordered my own little guy this afternoon. Thanks for the accidental enabling! :lol:

Also, I am really enjoying this thread. Such wonderful eye candy, and fun to see how everyone styles their CSs. I look forward to contributing when I finally get to setting some stones.

mochiko42

Ideal_Rock
Premium
deskjockey said:
Today I am wearing my happy little teeny weeny demantoid :)

(my apologies for ridiculous nail polish, I was trying something new and frankly, I'm just not good at it, LOL)

happy_little_demantoid.jpg

happy shiny happy :)
Wow, that demantoid!! It's nuclear!

Siameseroo

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful rings Acinom, desk jockey and Mochiko!

EvangelineG - congrats on your purchase!! Please post lots of photos when it arrives. I look forward to seeing your projects!

I wore my bi-coloured sapphire ring today. It's basically impossible to take a good photo of it - my iPhone and camera always desaturate the lavender zones. It's my favourite autumn weekday ring as it looks it's best on overcast days and in fluorescent light.

As much as I love seeing all of these beautiful rings, please share your gemstone earrings, bracelets, necklaces etc too! I've seen a few gorgeous pieces floating around PS and it would be lovely to capture them here as well. :wavey:

_29669.jpg

BaileyC

Rough_Rock
Acinom, you really have some lovely pieces…I’m so jealous! :love:

deskjockey, that demantoid is hypnotizing! WOWZA! :love:

And mochiko42, your green today is making me want to go somewhere tropical and have a swim! Too bad I have to go to work instead. :boohoo:

ricezo, gosh that ring is just gorgeous and you have such elegant hands! :wavey:

I haven’t decided what I’m wearing today, but thanks to everyone for inspiration!!!

deskjockey

Brilliant_Rock
Aw, thanks everybody! It's been really hard to get a good picture of it, it does some neat things in certain kinds of light but in pictures I always seem to get it wrong. Not gonna lie, there was a flash involved with that picture.

But extremely glad I enabled somebody to get there own teeny tiny itty bitty amazing demantoid from gemline, LOL, since that's where mine came from and I'm super happy with it. Sometimes I get lucky and in direct sunlight at just the right angle I can see the horsetail with my naked eye... that's a treat :)

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ah, what a hypnotizing stone deskjockey! It has so much oomph and impact.

What a great day for such a beautiful green Mochiko! I always love seeing that ring.

One of my favorite PS sapphires Ricezo. The setting complements it so well.

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Everyone's jewelry is so fantastic. I don't wear mine daily as I work out of my home, can go a week or more without wearing anything...(I know, so shameful to admit!) I haven't worn anything in a couple of weeks outside my diamond studs. :shock:

But love coming to this thread to see what other people have one :love:

Lovinggems

Ideal_Rock
Really lovely to see all these gorgeous rings, thank you for sharing everyone! :love:

Lisa Loves Shiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous rings ladies- keep them coming! Acinom- the color of your skin is so beautiful. Hope you don't mind me saying so.

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
LisaRN|1430256918|3869225 said:
Gorgeous rings ladies- keep them coming! Acinom- the color of your skin is so beautiful. Hope you don't mind me saying so.

Aww, thank you LisaRN :wavey:

BaileyC

Rough_Rock
mochiko42 inspired me to go green at work today as well, so I put on the pinstripe, a green cami, and an emerald to match!

tuxedo.jpg
tuxedo1.jpg

ricezo, there's one bracelet (and a watch!) for ya. I'm home from work now, so the necklace is already back in the box... :mrgreen:

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
mochiko42|1430212574|3868862 said:
Some green today..

img_20150428_162510_1_.jpg

Helloooooo, beautiful!

mochiko42

Ideal_Rock
Premium
BaileyC|1430262328|3869279 said:
mochiko42 inspired me to go green at work today as well, so I put on the pinstripe, a green cami, and an emerald to match!

tuxedo.jpg
tuxedo1.jpg

ricezo, there's one bracelet (and a watch!) for ya. I'm home from work now, so the necklace is already back in the box... :mrgreen:

BaileyC, you have an amazing collection there! Have you been collecting jewelry for a while now? I like that emerald ring very much. It's so chic and stylish! Also the sugarloaf moonstone is beautiful, the adularescence looks beautiful.

ricezo, I've said it before, but I truly adore that blue sapphire ring of yours. So simple, so elegant and timeless. The color is beautiful. (Haha but somehow I think even a candy ring pop would look gorgeous if you wore it, your hands are so beautiful! I'm super jealous!)

minous thanks! It's a pretty color. Very soothing and tropical. :)

Here's mine today. Carnelian scarab ring and rose cut moonstone earrings.
img_20150429_122041_1_.jpg

Siameseroo

Brilliant_Rock
BaileyC - what a gorgeous collection! Each piece is unique and they look fabulous together!!

Mochiko - those moonstone earrings...I need a pair!!

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That bracelet is my favourite BaileyC!!

Ah, those moonstone earrings Mochiko. I like!!!

Siameseroo

Brilliant_Rock
They are so beautiful and romantic! I love them! :love:

BaileyC

Rough_Rock
Did someone say moonstone? mochiko42, those earrings are GORGEOUS! :love: I’ve been having a hard time finding a pair I like, but I’ll keep looking because you’ve just fueled the fire!

Good morning ricezo and Acinom! :wavey: Thanks so much for the kind comments - but really I can't wait to see what beauties you all are wearing!

Once again I haven’t decided what to wear yet today. I’ll need to decide soon or I’ll be late for work, but I had to stop in and look for inspiration!

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks for posting an additional pic Mochiko!!! Those earrings radiate true elegance.

Here is my RG stack for yesterday and today. Made from family gold of my mother, grandmother and aunt. The green is a synthetic spinel that was set in a very uncomfortable ring I got from my aunt. I wanted to keep it for sentimental reasons. The colors represent the nature colors from the country my mothers' family is from.

_29745.jpg

_29746.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results