shape
carat
color
clarity

Three stone pendant design help

metromom

Shiny_Rock
Hoping for some help/inspiration on a pendant project I'm starting. My BF wants to get me something special with his birthstone (pink tourmaline) and I think I've decided on a three stone pendant. I originally thought a would just get something classic with three bezel set stones, maybe the center being a rose gold bezel and the others white gold. But now that I have the stones I'm thinking I want something more modern/funky maybe even with a floral or scroll design.
Anyone have suggestions, inspiration pics, etc on a variation of a three stone pendant. I'm attaching my three pink tourmalines. Center is 1.7 ct from Master Cut Gems and is a sparkly bubbly gum color. The sides are .5 ct each, a pale pink almost pink diamond color and are from Best Cut Gems.

Thanks everyone!!

_29257.jpg

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
How about this one, my own take on a 3-stone vertical ring, the centre stone being a 9mm Rubellite Tourmaline, with 2 x 6mm approximate Silver Spinel, all stones bezel-set, with a 1.5mm wide surround (can be made wider for more visual impact).

The width at the widest point is 13mm, and 28mm in length, polished (my preference, it can be textured, of course) 14K WG.

3stoneverticalring.jpg

Drawn in 2D as a ring without a bale.

DK :))

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results