shape
carat
color
clarity

Thoughts on 1.04 Cushion Cut Diamond????

jason2193

Rough_Rock
Just wanted to get other peoples opinion on whether or not this diamond can be perceived as being a good quality diamond. We have researched for quite sometime looking for a diamond that fit what we are looking for the most such as at least 1 carat, Brilliant Cut NOT Modified as we don't care for the crush ice look and a L/W ratio between 1.10 - 1.20. What I've gather is that there is no perfect dimensions and a lot of it comes down to personal taste. Anyway I was looking for other opinions on the diamond.

Carat weight: 1.04
Shape: Cushion
Cut: Very Good
Color: G
Clarity: VVS2
Length/width ratio: 1.15
Depth %: 69.0%
Table %: 58.0%
Polish: Excellent
Symmetry: Very Good
Girdle: Thin to Slightly Thick
Culet: None
Fluorescence: None
Measurements: 6.49 x 5.62 x 3.88 mm

_29188.jpg

img_7650.jpg

img_7651.jpg

img_7652.jpg

oldminer

Ideal_Rock
Trade
The diamond as set in the ring looks very attractive. Not everyone wants a Tolkowsky style round, ideal cut. Many people want a diamond which is more individual in shape and appearance. Cushion cuts are made with great variety of shape and cut parameters. Personal taste is definitely an ingredient to making a choice. Nothing wrong with the color, clarity table percentage, etc. It is a little deep which makes it look a bit smaller than similar diamonds of the same weight with somewhat less depth. However, deeper cut diamonds tend to have more life than stones with overly shallow total depth. I don't see much of anything "wrong" here. No doubt you have already shopped the value and price issues sufficiently.

jason2193

Rough_Rock
Thanks for your input. Just wanted to make sure we made a good choice.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results