shape
carat
color
clarity

Sneak Peak of Victor Canera Sapphire Ring...

ForteKitty

Ideal_Rock
OMG OMG OMG your ring is INCREDIBLE!!!!! I started squealing out loud here!!!!

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
the last picture is perfect....hand shot and artsy!

the ring looks lovely on you....your fiance outdid himself! i love that the halo does not overwhelm your sapphire! that would be very hard to do given its size but there is such a nice balance between the diamonds because of the setting and your stone that it all just "works"!

congrats on your engagement and your lovely e-ring.

emcee

Rough_Rock
:-o :-o :-o :love: :love: Your ring is out of this world!!! Oh my gosh I can't even decide whether I love the setting or the stone more because they're both outstanding! If I were you, I wouldn't get any work done cause I'd be staring at that gorgeous thing all day long. Congratulations!!!

lknvrb4

Ideal_Rock
An amazing ring, I love everything about it. :love: :love:

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love the last picture; cool and calm setting, long elegant fingers (not to mention young looking hand!) and that lovely sapphire ring as the star of the picture. Can't go wrong at all with a Canera ring.

ColoredStonesLady

Rough_Rock
AT LAST!!! Victor Canera Sapphire Ring...

Thank you all for your the kind words, I'm glad you like it! Victor was amazing to work with, I can't say enough good things about him!!

You are too kind derbygal, ForteKitty and lknvrb4!!

@movie zombie, thank you!! My fiance has been proudly patting himself on the back!The halo really makes it "pop"!

@emcee, it has been a major distraction! I went back to school for a career *tweak* after a decade and some change, and I have to turn it around to focus in class. :)

@Chrono, thank you!! For this photo my FI caught me staring at the sapphire and snapped this photo when I wasn't looking!

Bella_mezzo

Ideal_Rock
:love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: Amazing!!! I love it :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl:

rednanred

Rough_Rock
I don't usually post here, mostly just come in from time to time to admire all the pretty sparklies. But, I just HAD to log in to say yours is one of the most beautiful rings I've ever seen!! Just drool-worthy! You are very lucky, and congrats, wear it with pride-I'm betting you'll get TONS of stares and compliments! :appl:

wordie89

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous and worth the wait! Best wishes and thanks ford sharing the "in process"pics.

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lovely, just lovely! It suits your hand perfectly. Fi took some risks there but they sure paid off. I love the symbolism.

colorluvr

Brilliant_Rock
Spectacular! I LOVE IT! :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl:

ColoredStonesLady

Rough_Rock
Thank you Bella_mezzo, rednanred, wordie89, minousbijoux, and colorluvr!! This ring was inspired by pricescope and would not be nearly as amazing without everyone's honest input!! This is really and amazing forum!

The wait was long but worth it !! It is even more beautiful and meaningful than either of us imagined. My FI is a writer, and all of his notes and first drafts are written longhand - in bright blue ink on white paper. The sapphire is pretty much the same color as the ink!! I'll see if I can capture a shot of that sometime...

All of my friends have a diamond ring, and they all commented that they never knew a non-diamond ring could be so beautiful!! Some still don't believe its a sapphire. Others are inquiring about a CS right hand ring, which I strongly encourage :naughty: !

I am so happy to share, see everyone's beautiful pieces again (after the waiting hiatus) and start helping others who are trying to sort out their own CS journey!!

partgypsy

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow! Incredible stone, incredible ring! I am very picky about sapphires and that one knocks it out of the park.
Beautiful color.

deskjockey

Brilliant_Rock
It's so beautiful! I can only begin to imagine the thrill of putting that on every day! Stunning, and congratulations!

mastercutgems

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Yes and she is as lovely a Lady as her ring :)

Isn't it wonderful when lovely people get lovely gems ... LOL

Most Respectfully;

Dana Reynolds , csmg
ASG Certified Supreme Master Gem Cutter
#96CGE42

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results