shape
carat
color
clarity

Thanks diamondmounts of eBay

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just wanted to say thank you to diamondmounts of eBay for making a gorgeous platinum diamond air-line halo for my emerald cut diamond.

This vendor is listed in the "List of vendors for reference" in the Coloured Stones forum, and I chose them to make the new ring because of the largely positive feedbacks and vibes.

Communications were conducted via eBay, and despite the time zone differences, with me being in the UK and they are based in China, my e-mails were swiftly answered and queries addressed in no time.

CADs were produced within 48h working hours from receiving the payment, and updated quickly when requested (just the once).

They allowed me to pay in instalments when requested with free shipping via DHL.

The semi-mount was well-made, good value for money, and exceeded my expectations.

The whole process is such a breeze that I had already approved the CAD for my next ring with them, and I look forward to many more projects with them in future.

Here is the link to their eBay shop: http://stores.ebay.com/diamondmountsmorejewelryhere/

Thanks again for my beautiful ring.

DK :bigsmile:

maccers

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks for posting, I was curious about them.

Can you share pics of your ring?

Eta: I found your thread. Pave quality was high?

akoya

Shiny_Rock
oic. they are from China. no wonder their prices are so competitive!

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
maccers|1423422373|3829394 said:
Pave quality was high?

They looked good to my untrained eyes.

DK :))

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
akoya|1423826987|3831784 said:
oic. they are from China. no wonder their prices are so competitive!

Good value for those who are budget concious.

yrrp3738

Shiny_Rock
Did you set the stone at local store? How's the stone fitting in the setting? Thanks

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
yrrp3738|1427610530|3853998 said:
Did you set the stone at local store? How's the stone fitting in the setting? Thanks

For the EC diamond, it was set by a local jeweller, and it was a perfect fit.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results