carat
color
clarity

Examples of 3 stone vertical rings

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
LALove|1418699211|3801924 said:
Rosebloom - this one. :love:

:love: :love: indeed! I think this is another JAR. HE is amazing at the vertical rings. It looks lethal somehow. Sooooo sexy.

lknvrb4

Ideal_Rock
I like Niels, I wonder how comfortable they would be to wear though.

paeony

Shiny_Rock
Premium
snfsdca|1418683738|3801742 said:
Another one:

There are a lot of rings I would LOVE to have, but this one is actually along the lines of what I was imagining! I love it! Manages to be very dainty with a ton of finger coverage. :appl: *saving pictures* thanks snfsdca

kitsunegrl

Rough_Rock
Here's my little jade ring with vertical orient
. image_2738.jpg

pyramid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love them all. I have worn longer rings on my middle finger before but always feel it is not as nice. My fingers are really short and most long stones are over the folds at my knuckles which I hate. I always wondered why we saw rings like the Duchess of Cambridge (Kate's) which looked like flowers and then noticed others with tiny little diamonds and they looked more in proportion to what her ring is, this was done by downsizing, e.g. she has a 9 carat sapphire with diamonds of maybe third of a carat each so a 3 carat sapphire would only have diamonds of about 2 points each to look in proportion. (Ofcourse we don't know the size of her diamonds just guessing here).

Would love to be able to wear those long ring designs. Anyone who loves them and has long fingers should enjoy, they were made for them :)

pregcurious

Ideal_Rock
Nice figure coverage!

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here's a ritani one from a few years ago... Nice to see one that's a little modern

uploadfromtaptalk1418790425449.jpg

HeartingDiamonds

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
From my inspiration folder (as I am itching and dying to reset my antique pears!), which are similar to the ones posted above!

The one with the pearl is a signed piece, either a vintage Cartier or T&Co. *sigh* I WUV vertical 3-stones, in a bad way :love:

org_r3_l.jpeg

3stone_ns.jpg

SB621

Ideal_Rock
Sigh.....I wish I had long skinny fingers.

RB I think everyone you posted I have in my inspiration folder! Love your style! :naughty:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results