shape
carat
color
clarity

My 3.21ct AVR in CvB setting! Lots of pictures, ready?

artdecolover71

Brilliant_Rock
The details are just breathtaking....so gorgeous!

apacherose

Brilliant_Rock
Oh Elysian!!! :love: What a wonderful journey to culminate in this masterpiece! I love the details- it is uniquely you and so well done. You diamond is just exquisite and loves her new throne, doesn't she! I love the purple hues she throws. Gorgeous. Gorgeous in every way. Please post flower shots! And more hand shots... thank you so much for sharing this with us.

gregchang35

Ideal_Rock
Oh my!!! wonderful!! congrats!!!!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
WOW. Your ring is gorgeous and a work of art. :love: I am so happy for you that it turned out exactly as you hoped and is the ring of your dreams. I can see why. LOVE it. Wear in health and happiness and if you wouldn't mind indulging us with a hundred more pics (at least)...pretty please!

_24238.jpg

athenaworth

Ideal_Rock
Trade
That has got to be me of the most gorgeous rings I've ever seen!!

Elysian

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you for the beautiful comments!! Popping in to post more pics! I will be back!

_24254.jpg

_24256.jpg

_24257.jpg

_24258.jpg

Elysian

Brilliant_Rock

_24259.jpg

_24260.jpg

_24261.jpg

_24262.jpg

the_mother_thing

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh thank goodness this was a PSer's ring! I saw it on CvB's FB page and wanted to see more pics. It's a gorgeous, gorgeous ring! Congratulations!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Those prongs are DEEEEE-licious!! :love: :love:

Circe

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I love, love, love this. :)

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ohhhh, had to come back to check for new pics!!! :love: This ring is so gorgeous! I can't believe the magnified details look so perfect!

Elysian

Brilliant_Rock
chicam said:
Wow.......beautiful.

What does the underbelly look like?

Thank you, chicam! I hope I captured the underbelly ok.

Rena7 said:
That is such a beautiful ring. :appl:

Thank you, Rena7! CvB ID did an amazing job!

LLJsmom said:
Elysian, that is amazing. So happy for you that it turned out so well!! Congratulations! :appl: :love: :appl: Caysie and you worked well together!!

Hi LLJsmom! Thank you! Caysie was so great to work with. She and her bench do wonders!

endless_summer said:
Absolutely breathtaking!!!

Thank you, endless_summer!

I will be sure to answer everyone's comments. And I will be back with more pics!

ringcat

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Your ring is divine Elysian! Absolutely stunning :love:

evil_unicorn

Rough_Rock
Congrats!! It's breathtakingly beautiful!! :love: :love:

*waiting for more pics* :naughty:

lovefordiamonds

Shiny_Rock
:love: :love: The detailing is AMAZING! Your ring is absolutely TDF!! CongratulatioNS!!

emmebee

Shiny_Rock
OMG, this is just stunning!! Major kudos to Caysie, she has done it again! :love: :clap: I am seriously in love and in awe at how gorgeously this turned out! Congrats, Elysian!!

emmebee

Shiny_Rock
Seriously, every detail is just more and more impressive. Thanks for the close up shots.. I don't know how you do anything else but look at this ring when you are wearing her!!

derbygal

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Truly spectacular. I can't get enough! :love: :appl: :love: :appl:

Elysian

Brilliant_Rock

_24297.jpg

_24298.jpg

_24295.jpg

_24296.jpg

jaysonsmom

Ideal_Rock
wow, statement piece for sure! Enjoy :)

Elysian

Brilliant_Rock

_24299.jpg

_24300.jpg

_24303.jpg

_24304.jpg

Elysian

Brilliant_Rock
TruLuv858|1416101373|3784412 said:
It is breathtaking!!!!! I have been waiting for you to post pictures of this beauty. Caysie did an amazing job!!! You probably can't stop staring at it! I have a few projects I am waiting on from her, and am on pins and needles, I can't even imagine how you must have felt waiting for this piece of art. Bravo!! :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl:

This looks even better than some of your inspiration pictures!!! Btw- do you have the drawing/sketch of your ring? Would you mind sharing? I ask only because I am curious to see how they turn out? My ring will look nothing like this, but I am curious to see, that is if you don't mind sharing? My current projects didn't entail this, but my other projects will... I'm so happy for you!!

Thanks, TruLuv. Here is one of Caysie's sketches, we were trying to decide on the halo size:

Multiple projects lined with Caysie, lucky you! I look forward to seeing them!

cvbhalosize.jpg

Elysian

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you for stopping by, arkieb, Tekate, Dancing Fire, Calliecake, CRYSTAL24K, vintageinjune, GeorgieQ, MissGotRocks, mochiko42, diamondseeker2006, artdecolover71, apacherose, gregchang35, missy, athenaworth, JoCoJenn, LLJsmom, Circe, ringcat, mellow, lovefordiamonds, emmebee, derbygal, jaysonsmom. I hope I didn't leave anyone out, I thank you wholeheartedly in sharing in my excitement. I feel very lucky to have found PS and Caysie.

In my excited state I forgot to mention that the pears on this baby are custom cut! Platinum/Iridium 900. Single cuts are J/VS. Thank you everyone for your kind comments. Here the ring is sitting on the pudgy part of my finger, it's the only way to keep it from spinning, the top heavy vixen!

avrcvb.jpg

TruLuv858

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you for posting!! Ironically, none of the projects are for me!! 2 pairs of earrings, one for my daughter and one for her godmother, and the other piece for my hubby... lol! It's torture actually!!

Thank you for sharing!!

apacherose

Brilliant_Rock
I love the new photos- just gorgeous. Yes, the pears are outstanding, I LOVE what they are doing in this ring. Outstanding. Pears are one of my favorite fancies. Thank you also for sharing the sketches. What an exciting, fun project and so meaningful in the end. Congratulations :appl:

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Absolutely Stunning :love: It's perfection!!!

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
GAWD!! I have to come back and look at your pics on the daily -- soooo GORGEOUS!! I wish I'd known about Caysie when I was trying to pick out a setting!!

I don't know if you mentioned it, but what color is your OEC? It looks so white! :love:

Elysian

Brilliant_Rock
TruLuv858 said:
Thank you for posting!! Ironically, none of the projects are for me!! 2 pairs of earrings, one for my daughter and one for her godmother, and the other piece for my hubby... lol! It's torture actually!!

Thank you for sharing!!
How sweet are you to have these projects for your loved ones!

apacherose said:
I love the new photos- just gorgeous. Yes, the pears are outstanding, I LOVE what they are doing in this ring. Outstanding. Pears are one of my favorite fancies. Thank you also for sharing the sketches. What an exciting, fun project and so meaningful in the end. Congratulations :appl:
Thank you for all of your sweet comments! I agree, the pears gives it a different dimension! Pears are one of my fave fancies too. And what a journey this had been!!

bright ice said:
Absolutely Stunning :love: It's perfection!!!
Thank you, bright ice!

msop04 said:
GAWD!! I have to come back and look at your pics on the daily -- soooo GORGEOUS!! I wish I'd known about Caysie when I was trying to pick out a setting!!

I don't know if you mentioned it, but what color is your OEC? It looks so white! :love:

Your setting so gorgeous! I always double take when I see your avatar. My OEC is an AVR in K color. It graduates to a pinky brown and faces up very white for a K. The setting seems to make it appear even whiter and brings out the pinky hue. Caysie and her bench suggested I-J color melee; I think the melee really complements my stone. And the pears make my ring super elegant! I can't believe I have a ring like this on my hand!!

Blessed1

Rough_Rock
Gorgeous!!!! One of the most beautiful rings on pricescope!!!!!

Elysian

Brilliant_Rock

_24368.jpg

_24369.jpg

_24370.jpg

_24371.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results