shape
carat
color
clarity

Ruby for men's wedding band

Deviantaj

Rough_Rock
Hi Everyone,

I was here a little over a year ago seeking advice in designing my fiance's ruby engagement ring. With your support and help I was able to pick a design and get a stone that she and I are both very happy with =).
_6963.jpg

I'm now looking to design my wedding band, something that matches my fiance's ring. I want a ruby. Nothing large or grand, but something of high quality. I don't know where I can find smaller rubies but good colour and clarity? Even under .5 ct. I'd really like something unique. I was thinking of something like these:

marklash.jpg wedding_band_2.jpg wedding_band_1.jpg

Relatively simple on the top, either stones on the side, or single / multiple small stones on the surface. I really like the hammered look.

I don't want to spend too much money on the labour, I'd rather spend on good quality stones and gold, so I was leaning a little more towards the simpler styles. Any advice or insight is much appreciated!

Thanks,

AJ

pregcurious

Ideal_Rock
I would contact someone like ERD or David Klass (he seems very popular on here lately) about making a ring for you. They can source the rubies for you. You can ask to see the rubies before they are set, or you can source your own through a vendor like Africagems.com. Another poster recently did a project with sapphires and diamonds in a band.

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results