worst kinds of candy?

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
kenny|1413511284|3768304 said:
iLander|1413485927|3768073 said:
kenny said:
iLander|1413381126|3767355 said:
It is NOT WORTH THE CALORIES to eat crappy candy. Spring for the good stuff, or skip it, I say.

I totally agree!
If I'm going to eat something not-so-healthy it better be worth the cellulite and arterie-clogging heart attack plaque deposits.
So much pleasure-food today is made with cheap shitty ingredients ... especially those beautiful pastries from so-called bakeries. :angryfire:

IMO, this is more true for cheesecake than anything else.
My cheesecake is to DIE for, but I can't find the recipe in my messy house. ;(
One bite of the tip of the first piece, and you collapse into a 45-minute orgasm.

Everybody to Kenny's house! :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl:

We'll help him find the recipe, then we'll help him eat it!

Thank you.
That would be great because I should only eat one slice.
It's always been my favorite thing to bring to a party or pot luck, that or tabouleh.

Kenny, we're having a pumpkin carving party on Saturday. I think this is plenty of notice for me to invite you to drive over to Indiana in your smart car and bring a homemade cheesecake AND some tabouleh. Both would be welcome. And so would you! :bigsmile: :wavey:

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Anything not chocolate but especially black licorice!

blackprophet

Brilliant_Rock
Niel|1413226732|3766528 said:
momhappy|1413222524|3766489 said:
Niel|1413217200|3766464 said:
momhappy|1413216001|3766458 said:
As a kid, the worst was those candies wrapped in orange & black wrappers that you'd get at Halloween. Im not even sure what they were called (or even if they had a name :lol: ), but for some reason I think that they were sort of peanut butter flavored?
It's funny to read all of the responses. Not that it's candy, but at the top of my "worst" list would be gum (of any brand or flavor) :sick:
Haha peanut butter kisses? Yes those are so gross!

No, not PB Kisses. I found them: http://www.candywarehouse.com/products/mary-jane-peanut-butter-kisses-candy-16-ounce-bag/?utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=Shopping&utm_term=%7Bkeyword%7D&gclid=CIeMiv-XqsECFVNk7AodAUsA0w
Should have known they were made by Necco…..

Yes, pb kisses. That's the name of them, its on the bag in the link you posted.

In Canada we had molasses kisses. I would imagine they are even worse. You'd always get a ton, but no one ever ate them. Apparently the recipe has been around for 50+ years. Its way past time for them to get rid of it.
http://spiritofhalloween.blogspot.ca/2008/09/taste-of-halloween.html

img_0268_0.jpg

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Although I don't eat a lot of candy...what most people detest....I adore! (any surprise? :bigsmile: :saint: ) Turkish delight :lickout: . Black licorice :lickout:

Except for that paving tar passed off as Halloween candy BlackP just alluded to--totally agree, disgusting! :knockout:

cheers--Sharon.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results