color
clarity

who owns this GORGEOUS set?

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
As the subject suggests....

Who owns this stunning set??! :love: :lickout: :clap:

I would LOVE to see more photos of these beautiful rings - I think the combo of the two is just perfect!

oec_and_baguette_and_round_wedding_band_a.jpg

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
anybody? any clue?

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Holy tamole! I just read through that entire thread! Man that lady has some fabulous jewelry!

Derbygal - thank you so much; I wouldn't have found that in a million years!

:appl: :wavey:

ForteKitty

Ideal_Rock
Thank you!!!

That's not my 9.9mm though. That one is a 8.1mm oec, which I have since sold to Athenaworth, who reset it in a YG Mark Broumand split shank setting! I still have that rb/bag band, but it doesn't match well with my new solitaire since the solitaire's shank is a bit wider. Sorry for the confusion!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
ForteKitty -

From reading the thread I gathered that was your...second string ring? (!!) Your new OEC is just mind blowing, but I love that 8.1mm stone also. I was also particularly fond of the oval diamond with half moon sides you were wearing in one of your photos - what a lovely, classy setting!

Do you mind if I ask if you found the bag and rb ring on ebay? I have been looking for one like that for some time, but so many of the modern ones have a very square sort of setting with sharp edges to them. I particularly like that one because of its soft, rounded edges, which looks like it would be very comfy to wear.

Thanks for sharing your gorgeous things - they really are something special!

Travelgal

Shiny_Rock
These threads make me want a bigger diamond. What stunning rings Pricescopers have! I love the band too- reminds me of one of the single stone bands I tried on which was fabulous but way outside my price range.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results