shape
carat
color
clarity

Coloured diamonds... here's your chance

Starzin

Brilliant_Rock
If you've always wanted some coloured diamonds and thought they were out of your reach, weeelll... lookit what I found for you!!!

Multicolor diamond lot 50 total diamonds for $99.99 USD
SIZE RANGE: 1.3-1.6 mm each
CARAT RANGE: 0.01-0.03 ct.

Yes 50 diamonds for $100. Yes they're tiny - what did you expect the Hope? I'm doing my best here :bigsmile:

Given their size, prongs or star set is probably the way to go and just to get the ideas going I've included a couple of inspiration photos.

If you buy some, you are obligated to tell us!

Note that while there are other lots of same colour melee, e.g. blue, red, yellow, it is probably just as cost effective to get your jeweller to source those. This is specifically a heads up for the multi-coloured ones.

Oh yes... the website is Pinnacle Diamonds on Etsy

50-col-dia-100usd-pinnaclediamonds-etsy.png

multi-dia-set-in-frame.jpg

star-set-wide-band.jpg

pink-tourm-w-lav-blue-pink-halo.jpg

Starzin

Brilliant_Rock
One more pic - the luxe option could be made with rock crystal or watch sapphire crystal.

royal-asscher-starsofafrica-floating-dia.jpg

iLander

Ideal_Rock
Kenny needs to buy these and take awesome photos. :bigsmile:

Starzin

Brilliant_Rock
:lol: I did note there was a single green one on the site somewhere but it was ummm... olive oil.

I don't think they're up to Kenny's standard and you don't get to choose which "lot" it's catch as catch can - but hey! pretty to look at just in the box... "I've got a boxful of diamonds!" :lol:

I think I also saw a smaller group of 25.

Starzin

Brilliant_Rock
Or you could put them in a kaleidoscope - one of those that has loose stones.

mr_kroshka

Rough_Rock
Just an fyi - these are treated stones, not naturally colored (the seller is specifying TREATMENT: Treated)

Starzin

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks for pointing that out for people Mr K - I saw it of course and didn't expect anything else for that price. I just thought they might be some affordable fun diamonds for people that they didn't have to worry about keeping in the bank :))

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I don't have any spare cash at the mo, however, if I had, I would tension set them individually, and wear a few as a stacker set at a time.

Good find!!!

DK :love:

Lady_Disdain

Ideal_Rock
Trade
These are too tiny to tension set. They do look like a lot of fun, though.

Lady_Disdain

Ideal_Rock
Trade
These are too tiny to tension set. They do look like a lot of fun, though.

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
If I cannot tension set them individually in a 2mm band, then I shall pick 3 out with similar diameters and set them in a wider band.

DK :))

Lady_Disdain

Ideal_Rock
Trade
The problem is the diameter - some of the diamond will be hidden in the grooves so the already small stone (1.5mm, say) will look even smaller. This will lead to a very small gap in the ring, so the floating effect is nearly lost. Also, a tension setting needs a certain thickness to safely hold a stone and 2mm may not be enough (I don't have date for all alloys). The same vendor has some larger HPHT treated diamonds (3 or 4mm) that are very reasonably priced and would look better in tension settings.

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks for the advice, and I shall bear that in mind when I have some pennies to spare.

Lady_Disdain

Ideal_Rock
Trade
dk168|1411515694|3756016 said:
Thanks for the advice, and I shall bear that in mind when I have some pennies to spare.

I will love to be proven wrong on this one!

maccers

Brilliant_Rock
I would love to see one in this neissing band

imageuploadedbytapatalk1411527877.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results