Cutlet - None
Polish - Excellent
Symmetry- Very Good
Clarity - VS2
Color - E
Flouresence - Med Blue

The Holloway Cut Advisor gave it a 2.1
Light Return, Fire, Scintillation and Spread - Very Good

Was quoted $16,500 for the Stone. Need any feedback on this price for engagement ring
Thanks!

HopeDream

Ideal_Rock
The PS stone search for well cut stones of that size, color and clarity give a $14k-$18k price range, so It seems priced within a normal range. Does the price include a setting for your stone? or is it for the stone itself? If the price includes a setting then it's a better deal.

luvdajules

Brilliant_Rock
I would try for the lower end of the range for the stone itself, if you feel like you want to try to negotiate and are open to starting over if it doesn't work out. There's several qualifiers that would lend themselves to get a deal: 60/60 type, fluoro, symmetry VG. In an E color, fluoro doesn't help whiten the tint. Have you seen the stone? Eye clean?

Get it appraised during return period. Make sure you get a return period for a cooling off while you have the stone scrutinized. If you want to see other options of other 60/60 stones or Tolk cut, let us know. You have many options with your budget, especially if you can go F/G (still super icy white).

ETA Did my own search for HCA<3 for E color in the size range and found a couple for $15.5k, so not a big range with fluoro or not, 60/60 or not. These collection colors always trip me up, they are very pricey to get D/E. I think you found a good one based on specs and price.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results