shape
carat
color
clarity

Opinion on peach sapphire?

OhElizabeth

Rough_Rock
Hi there, I have fallen in love with the look of rose gold engagement rings with peachy pink stones like morganite, peach sapphire or peach spinels. I am looking for a dainty petite ring that I can wear comfortably everyday. I will be getting this tacori setting . I think I have found a peach sapphire which suits the color I want but I wanted to ask anyone with more knowledge to chime in. I would really appreciate it. The picture is my inspiration picture and how I want the shade to look for reference. Any thoughts? Thank you!

http://www.tacori.com/newjewelrycollection/prettyinpink/2620rdsmppk.html

http://www.allsapphires.com/peach-page-5/895p/#cc-m-product-9007165771 image_2288.jpg

OreoRosies86

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think the window would bug you majorly.

OhElizabeth

Rough_Rock
Hanks for being honest, do you know of any good resources? My local tacori dealer hasn't been very helpful after I expressed that I was not interested in purchasing a diamond. Any tips on what to look for besides a smaller window? I am completely new to gems as I have not hate any. Really nice jewelry before. Thank you.

mochiko42

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Have you looked at JuliaB jewelry on Etsy? She has both loose gems and rings in the color you're interested in.

pregcurious

Ideal_Rock
Elliot86|1409879927|3745127 said:
I think the window would bug you majorly.
+1

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Is there a specific mm size you are looking for? The stone you posted isn't calibrated at 6 x 5 mm and would need a customized setting.

OhElizabeth

Rough_Rock
No, tacori will customize the setting to accommodate the stone

Starzin

Brilliant_Rock
A peach/pink sapphire is commonly marketed as a Padparadscha and will cost a LOT of money. A morganite often turns out to pale and washed out and not really every day ring material. Spinel is probably your best bet.

Have you checked out Gemfix? http://www.gemfix.com/spinel.html specifically #306. Precision cut, nice size for a halo and under $1,000.

Description: Extremely brilliant! Light silvery-pink with peach flashes. Excellent cut and clarity. (Cut by Andrew Gulij)

gemfix-306.png

treasurehunter

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Peach refers to brown padparadcha or basically a very light pad stones that are have some brown undertones due to its lack of saturation of colour.

OhElizabeth

Rough_Rock
I will check out these suggestions, thank you for them!

Omg that is stunning! Well done

Starzin

Brilliant_Rock
OhElizabeth|1410016310|3745942 said:
I will check out these suggestions, thank you for them!

Omg that is stunning! Well done

So let us know how you get on with the enquiry :))

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results