shape
carat
color
clarity

My pearlie project from PP - Tahitian Harvest Strand!

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
Your close-up shots are insane! I could spend hours looking at each pearl one-by-one.

Wear your new rope in good health!!!

Frost Me

Brilliant_Rock
OMG the two together… simply stunning, looks so expensive it's tahitian rope heaven!

Kay

Ideal_Rock
I love your gorgeous new rope! The different ways you have styled it look great. It works well mixed with your shorter Tahitian strand for variety. (Yummy drops, BTW.)

There are so many interesting pearls included in your rope. Looks like hours worth of entertainment examining them all. :love:

icy_jade

Ideal_Rock
Enjoy your new rope! I used to (pre-baby days) reach for mine often cos it's just so fun to wear.

Confection10

Brilliant_Rock
I love it! Very versatile and I'm sure You'll be wearing it very often. Enjoy :wavey:

mapo

Shiny_Rock
Thanks iguanatan, bsomlo, frost me, kay, icy jade, and confection 10!

Icyjade, your beautiful strand was an inspiration to me. Thanks!

mapo

Shiny_Rock
My pearls woke up to say good morning! After reading icy jade's posts on how to take good pictures, I was inspired to take a few more shots, at night last night and in the shade with indirect sunlight this morning. I hope you'll indulge me with your patience. :rolleyes:

at night -
img_5813.jpg

shade with indirect AM light - this method really brings out the overtones. I noticed this effect while walking the dog yesterday in the park.
img_5826.jpg
img_5828.jpg
img_5829.jpg
img_5830.jpg
img_5832.jpg
img_5834.jpg

You can really see the pink and blues and greens. I am just loving the colors and luster!

cmd2014

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow. I could look at that strand all day. Thanks for the additional pictures!

icy_jade

Ideal_Rock
Oh yummy pics (and necklace of course)! Isn't fun to take photos of your pearl darlings? Feel free to post more eye candy for us! :D

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
OMG -- those indirect AM light shots are insane. Achingly beautiful!

4Ranch Girl

Brilliant_Rock
Great new pictures, they make happy. This strand is just so lovely. Good to see you enjoy it. :mrgreen:

Kay

Ideal_Rock
Good morning, pearls! Your strand is just so gorgeous. :love: I really need to try to hold out until next year for the sake of my marriage, but I am so craving a long rope of cool-toned Tahitians (blues, greens, purple, pink, silver), maybe with some WSS or white Tahitians included.

Please feel free to post more eye candy! :appl:

mapo

Shiny_Rock
Thank you everyone. It has been fun playing with the pearls and the camera. I have nowhere near icy jade's photography skills, but I'm learning!

Kay, I feel your pain. My "budget" for pearls this year is completely shot. I'm going to have to wait until next year for any more projects.

HHPmom

Brilliant_Rock
mapo, love your pictures that you took this morning. It's a dreamy strand :appl:

Kay, I have been holding out too. Last summer I gave my shopping list to Jeremy for loose WSS drops. He brought back a small lot. I ended up getting 2 pairs of earrings and 2 pendants. I bought 4 Tahitian pendants from Mark Kane in May, then Douglas' 3 SoC, a pair of drop GSS earrings and a dark green rope from PP. DH said no one is stopping me from buying more. My reasoning is I've got a collection of Tahitian strands already. I have not been wearing some of them for months. I need to rotate them. So I just love to look at the pictures in this thread.

pkinnew

Brilliant_Rock
mapo - I'm glad you got your harvest strand! It's beautiful and full of so many shapes, sizes and colors of Tahitians! I especially like it doubled!

makeable

Shiny_Rock
Truly drool worthy. An absolutely gorgeous strand and lovely with your skin tone :appl:

mapo

Shiny_Rock
thank you hhpmom, pkinnew, and makeable!

I'm wearing it today to the office. It looks great with my white/navy blue tweedy dress. I just adore it! It's not too heavy and when I look down I am greeted with an explosion of colors. :cheeky:

YC

Brilliant_Rock
Mapo,
The colors are so beautiful and they compliment your skin tones. And your last few photos bring out the lovely overtones. :appl:

LitGeek

Brilliant_Rock
mapo|1408897988|3738548 said:
My pearls woke up to say good morning! After reading icy jade's posts on how to take good pictures, I was inspired to take a few more shots, at night last night and in the shade with indirect sunlight this morning. I hope you'll indulge me with your patience. :rolleyes:

at night -
img_5813.jpg

shade with indirect AM light - this method really brings out the overtones. I noticed this effect while walking the dog yesterday in the park.
img_5826.jpg
img_5828.jpg
img_5829.jpg
img_5830.jpg
img_5832.jpg
img_5834.jpg

You can really see the pink and blues and greens. I am just loving the colors and luster!

Oh wow!!! Just look at those lovely colors and beautiful luster! :love: :love: :love: Absolutely stunning strand! Congrats and enjoy!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results