shape
carat
color
clarity

Paging Icy_Jade- SIJE?

michellechan2211

Shiny_Rock
I was just curious if Icy_Jade is still around- and if she is, if she will be heading down to the SIJE to look about ^_^

YC

Brilliant_Rock
Hi MichelleChan, I am from S'pore as well :wavey: . Out of curiosity, are you going ? There are a few pearl jewellers which I am interested to check out. Mainly to look at the designs and check out the prices but I can't get away from work and kids commitment so I most probably will give this a miss. ;(
By the way, I have not seen icy jade at this forum for a long while. Hope she sees this and respond

michellechan2211

Shiny_Rock
YC|1404389464|3705894 said:
Hi MichelleChan, I am from S'pore as well :wavey: . Out of curiosity, are you going ? There are a few pearl jewellers which I am interested to check out. Mainly to look at the designs and check out the prices but I can't get away from work and kids commitment so I most probably will give this a miss. ;(
By the way, I have not seen icy jade at this forum for a long while. Hope she sees this and respond

Hiii YC! Unfortunately, I am *not* in Singapore at the moment- I'm in Germany on an exchange program //sadface// so I will have to give this a miss as well. I was wondering if Icy Jade could give us a status report but it seems she's not around D:

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
Icy has been off for many months -- though I did communicate with her and she is fine, just too busy to be on PS at this point.

michellechan2211

Shiny_Rock
bsomlo|1404405561|3706083 said:
Icy has been off for many months -- though I did communicate with her and she is fine, just too busy to be on PS at this point.

That's awesome to know, thank you! :)

icy_jade

Ideal_Rock
Was browsing thru the old threads that I've not read when I saw this.

Oh my gosh. Sorry ladies. I missed the July fair. Was having my confinement at that time and of course my lil one kept me very busy. I am planning to go to the Oct fair tho. Anyone else going? We can have a mini meet n greet (people and pearls too of course).

michellechan2211

Shiny_Rock
icy_jade|1408447531|3735385 said:
Was browsing thru the old threads that I've not read when I saw this.

Oh my gosh. Sorry ladies. I missed the July fair. Was having my confinement at that time and of course my lil one kept me very busy. I am planning to go to the Oct fair tho. Anyone else going? We can have a mini meet n greet (people and pearls too of course).

I will most likely be going. XD I guess maybe we should shift this to another thread though, to see who else is coming?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results