shape
carat
color
clarity

Show off your yellow colored stone jewelry!

shattrstar

Rough_Rock
I'm quite new to this forum, but have found it really informative. Everyone here is awesome!

I've been recently obsessing over yellow diamonds and quite frankly, any and all types of yellow gemstones (citrine, yellow sapphire, etc). It just makes me so happy!!

I have searched through the forums and found some amazing yellow gemstone rings and such, but wanted to open it up to all and any yellow diamond/gemstone jewelry!

Show me!! I would love to see them and oogle!!

Please state your stone too cuz I''m to newb hehe :D

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Don't forget chrysoberyl, although it's greenish yellow. It's also very durable and has great luster and sparkle in fine qualities. You just have to be careful of stones that are too brown or grey. Most yellow sapphires are treated to look yellow. Chrysoberyl is an all natural untreated gemstone. There's lots more examples of yellow colored gems in the colored stones subforums.

TLchrsyoberylnewcamera.PNG

shattrstar

Rough_Rock
tourmaline_lover|1299036779|2862679 said:
Don't forget chrysoberyl, although it's greenish yellow. It's also very durable and has great luster and sparkle in fine qualities. You just have to be careful of stones that are too brown or grey. Most yellow sapphires are treated to look yellow. Chrysoberyl is an all natural untreated gemstone. There's lots more examples of yellow colored gems in the colored stones subforums.

That's amazing!! I think I will look through those subforums too then (didnt think of that, am newb to this site hehe).

Thanks for sharing!!

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi shattrstar, welcome to PS!! :wavey: I too love yellow stones, they are so sunny and fun! Here are my yellow citrine ring and citrine studs in diamond jackets, I get heaps of compliments on both!

MichaelEPics 003.jpg

CitrineRing001.jpg

sunseeker101

Shiny_Rock
Here's the result of trying to resist FCDs :razz: (Primarily thanks to Clgwli's Y-Z and Catmom's FLY drool-fests!) 1.4ct FLY from Diamonds by Lauren in a halo setting. Pictures don't capture the million tiny flickering suns lurking in this very deep stone, (70%!) or even the delicacy of the setting. :appl: to DBL.

DBLYellow00.jpg

DBLYellow01.jpg

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yellow stone lover here! Here's my FLY ER. I also have a pendant and matching bracelet with FY stones and a spinel RHR with a FY halo.

cmsspinelring02.jpg

cmsyellowset2.jpg

cmsflyring0002.jpg

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Aeolianarpa|1299146311|2863610 said:
Here's the result of trying to resist FCDs :razz: (Primarily thanks to Clgwli's Y-Z and Catmom's FLY drool-fests!) 1.4ct FLY from Diamonds by Lauren in a halo setting. Pictures don't capture the million tiny flickering suns lurking in this very deep stone, (70%!) or even the delicacy of the setting. :appl: to DBL.

Aww thanks Aeolianarpa! I love your ring too! Isn't it amazing how these stones work. You can practically fall into them and there's never an end.

clgwli

Brilliant_Rock
Catmom|1299162736|2863680 said:
Aeolianarpa|1299146311|2863610 said:

Aww thanks Aeolianarpa! I love your ring too! Isn't it amazing how these stones work. You can practically fall into them and there's never an end.
I so agree with this! I can stare for hours into my ring it seems. Or at least until my eyes are messed up from all the flashes of light :lol:

I am flattered that you liked my ring as well. I just love her to death! So congrats on your DBL purchase.

These aren't anything new, but to add again my GIA Graded Y-Z .93ct radiant

clgwliundercarat6.jpg

clgwliyz19.jpg

clgwliundercarat3.jpg

clgwliunder1ringsize3.jpg

karpouzi

Shiny_Rock
<----- Chrysoberyl in my avatar, still unset (I'm thinking about a simple yellow gold bezel pendant)

Chasiu

Shiny_Rock
Here's a shot of my brand new WF yellow sapphire channel bead set eternity band in yellow gold. I literally just received this yesterday so haven't had a chance to take hand shots yet but wanted to share! I had a half-eternity yellow sapphire band in white gold made by an Etsy vendor, but I lost it at work last month (I think it fell in the garbage when I threw a paper towel away in the ladies room :errrr: ). However, I really love this new band, the stones just look so warm and buttery against the yellow gold :twirl:

ChasiuYellowSapphire.jpg

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
My Mom's yellow diamond/yellow gold jackets from WF
MomYellowJackets2.jpg

My grossular garnet studs with diamond jackets.
IMG%20972a_0.jpg

Scapolite ring
IMG%202131.jpg

Grossular Garnet
IMG%207090a.jpg

IMG%207110a.jpg

Yellow Sapphire

IMG%208977a_0.jpg

shattrstar

Rough_Rock
thanks everyone for sharing! ee! i'm so in love with the yellow!! this is only fueling my obsession more lol =)

Taylorbug!

Brilliant_Rock
Yellow sapphire RHR and yellow sapphire/diamond halo pendant and yellow sapphire pear pendant.

yellowsappnew.jpg

Robin-Yellow-Sapphire-Radiant-3-Stone-4.jpg

Attachments

• sapphirespinel.bmp
    900.1 KB · Views: 1,268
  • pendant.bmp
    359.6 KB · Views: 1,268

papigal

Rough_Rock
Re: Show off your yellow colored stone jewelry

my yellow sapphire + diamond, set on 18k white gold.

_21056.jpg

lnl001

Rough_Rock
13.40 ct Tanzanian scapolite 13.7mm

image_2178.jpg image_2176.jpg

GliderPoss

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here is mine - champagne yellow zircons. :love:

_19016.jpg

mariedtiger

Brilliant_Rock
Wonderful yellows everyone!

Here's mine, a one carat, 5mm fancy light yellow asscher from Diamonds by Lauren.

_19511.jpg

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
HotPozzum|1408402203|3735053 said:
Here is mine - champagne yellow zircons. :love:

I love your ring! Soooo pretty

Farleysmom

Brilliant_Rock
Here's my Madeira citrine earrings. Unfortunately they are too heavy for my ears so I never wear them. :(sad

lmfmadcit2.jpg

Scarlett1

Brilliant_Rock
mariedtiger|1408457292|3735465 said:
Wonderful yellows everyone!

Here's mine, a one carat, 5mm fancy light yellow asscher from Diamonds by Lauren.
Stunning. So elegant. Love!!

I'll play too. I'm sure you're all sick of seeing this about the place, my lovely y-z :D

_21558.jpg

_21556.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results