shape
carat
color
clarity

Its finished! My 2.20 OMB/ACC in a gorgeous custom LAD halo!

MMtwo

Ideal_Rock
Re: Its finished! My 2.20 OMB/ACC in a gorgeous custom LAD h

Holy smokes! It is HUGE! and very very beautiful. Hope you enjoy it very much, it does look lovely on your hand. Once again, i really like your diamond, it's a beauty.

Well I went to the mall store to find a teeny spacer band (no luck) because my bands are rubbing on the gallery pave. The "very" young SA at Zales got excited when she saw my ring and asked "Is that a canary diamond?" I am just going to chalk it up to lack of knowledge and not that my ring looks yellow because it doesn't to me. And it is clear as a bell with no frozen spit. She was very nice so I just thank you and no that it was a GIA L but I think the GIA part was lost on her.

Not many old cape diamonds around, poor thing was probably amazed at how much yours sparkled. She is probably even now trying to figure out why it looked different.

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Aw thank you! I will try to get more pics tomorrow because it should be nice outside. MM I have only seen tiny old stones in my area so people here have probably not seen one like this very often if at all. I am so happy with this diamond and how the ring turned out. It is just amazing to look at and I find myself staring at my hand quite a bit. I did order a teeny spacer from Etsy because all my bands do rub on the gallery even though we made the donut taller.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

So glad you are enjoying your beautiful new ring! I came back to see pictures!

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium

More pics! Hopefully you can see the gallery better. That pave is so teeny tiny! The heart shape is on each side and the cathedral shank comes up between the heart on the shoulder.

dscn1613.jpg

dscn1614.jpg

dscn1615.jpg

dscn1616.jpg

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Pics of my two favorite rings. :love:

dscn1618.jpg

dscn1630.jpg

dscn1621.jpg

dscn1628.jpg

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium

dscn1632.jpg

dscn1629.jpg

dscn1624.jpg

MMtwo

Ideal_Rock

It's heavenly. that is a TINY little table you have there. Do you know the % offhand? The profile is wonderful with that tall diamond ice cream cone effect (okay, maybe only I see that). I also like how the diamond draws the eye in through the table when you look at the diamond at a slight angle. How wonderful!

*EDIT: I was so in love with the ring I didn't look at that french cut band! I love that too.
This is simply ring ****.

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Thanks so much MM! The table is 49% and the tall crown is just amazing! If the proportions were such that it was more spready then I would not have that heavenly view from the side and that is what I love about this stone.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results