shape
carat
color
clarity

What pearls do you want to see at the RUCKUS

HHPmom

Brilliant_Rock
I normally carry only what I plan to wear. I am still undecided whether I should carry more than necessary. We arrive very early on Friday with other plans and staying an extra night after the ruckus. Due to car rental return time, checking out time and plan to use shuttle/public transport the last day, I don't want to be hauling my pearls everywhere while I am out and about.

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
HHPmom|1405877109|3717116 said:
I normally carry only what I plan to wear. I am still undecided whether I should carry more than necessary. We arrive very early on Friday with other plans and staying an extra night after the ruckus. Due to car rental return time, checking out time and plan to use shuttle/public transport the last day, I don't want to be hauling my pearls everywhere while I am out and about.
HHPmom - I'm hoping that you bring some of your exquisite Tahitian necklaces and bracelets. You have a distinctive style and set very high standards for your pearls, and it will be a real treat to see some of your pieces in person. :))

Kay

Ideal_Rock

I understand you not wanting to carry extras around with you given the transportation issue. I do hope you plan to bring the 2011-B SoC strand.

HHPmom

Brilliant_Rock
Kay|1406175963|3719608 said:

I understand you not wanting to carry extras around with you given the transportation issue. I do hope you plan to bring the 2011-B SoC strand.

Yes I will. I believe I can use the safe deposit box at the front desk after I check out. I plan to return to the hotel to use the shuttle to the airport. It's only a hassle on Friday when I have to carry them in a tote bag from 8 AM to 4 PM.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results